Spartans Home

Air Assault - Papercut production version

Zeno~SPARTA~

We still need 20 people (22 actually) but in terms of training we are there (ish).

Rolf you are right, I was more focused on deployment and forgot the basics, when we do "live" inserts we will get the mix right. We will noz call for ammo boxes, we will have dedicated pilots for JIPpers, ammoboxes and respawn at base players. With pisspoor management you guys did well.

Fatal, you said there was some rubber banding, maybe we should use your server for filming.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatal, you said there was some rubber banding, maybe we should use your server for filming.

I doubt that it will make a difference. We used my server when we made the 'BattleBus Swing' video, and there was still rubber-banding with two of the three Hummers we used, as well as with the buses. I think the rubber-banding is caused by the wide array of pings we have; as long as we have both EU and NA players involved, it will happen.

So, obviously, we need to get rid of the EU players.

Last try this Saturday, May 21, 9pm UK time 4pm EST.

We will stick with Fallujah 1.1 until this exercize is finished

Maximum turn out please

We are reworking Fallujah dom for the live exercise following the recording

Wear your sunday best.

Good luck everyone, I cant make it but I would encourage as many people as possible to turn up and participate. I look forward to seeing the results.

i won't be able to attend, do to a motorcycle event with my wife, but I have been playing with the helocopters, and seeing if theres any mods that have more updated flight models... granted the new ace update gave power and maneuverability to the little-birds but what about a reverse power, or a blade brake?

Delayed woop woop

sorry but for me it maybe worx out fine

greetz

The therapy must go forward at the ?staying speed,? the critical velocity that can be sustained.

Seeing as this has been postponed I will try and get my 8 man Co-op mission finished for this weekend. People should be able to host this themselves so it may prevent too much boredom.

Anyone up for air assault training this weekend.

Sunday 13:00 EST (18:00 UK, 19:00 Euro time)

Training will be followed by a proper "live" fire assault in Domination

Spartan Sunday Funday... Live Fire =)

Im in !

p.s thx for getting the server up so fast fellas