Spartans Home

Get Well soon, Snowshoe.

Zeno~SPARTA~

;) Thanks for all the warm wishies guys and gals, i am hoping i am going to kick this in the ass before xmas week. I am now on my 3rd type of anti-botics, but i have been signed off work for 3 weeks.

Due to the fact that i have not eatten hardly anything over the past weeks, i have lost about 8 pounds maybe more now. I cant keep any thing down and due to the high level of meds, not much point in eatting as i have had bouts of upset tummy.

I still cant hear very well as my ears are congested(left one is worse than the right). I also have blcoked sinus which are very painful. so i have spent time with my head over boiling water and aromatheraphy oils breathing in the steam, to try and clear them. And i have a chesty cough which sounds like I smoke 60 a day (which I dont).

MY energry levels are on 0 :( Just feel so tried all the time and cant sleep as when i lay down it all gets worse.( If i was a horse I would get shot)

Not really looking forward to Chrstmas as I shall be spending it on my own , just me and the cats.

IPB Image

Edited by Snowshoe

well I can easily clear those congested ears. Just stick me in a server with a bunch of hackers on COD4 or GRAW and sit in channel with me in teamspeak.

On a serious note that sucks, im recovering from a bout of man flu but doesnt seem anything 2 what your going through. Hope it all clears up soon! x