Spartans Home

MISSION FRIDAY

EBE

ello my fellow humans

maybe tonight a mission (to practice and to have fun) any one up for this ...

we sort it out what and witch (night or day)

il be on around 23.00 hours european time ..

sometimes we give a war and no one will come ...

Euro time? Central? Gmt?

Noon PST, 3PM EST, 8PM BBT (Big Ben Time). Be there or be a common geometric shape! Please see the other posts to ensure that you have the proper add-ons (Lingor 1.1 is the largest file) installed before joining us.

Be aware that there will be no join-in-progress.

I plan on being on TeamSpeak at least 60 minutes prior to zero-hour, if not earlier. I believe Custardicus said he will be present early as well.

I will be recording the TeamSpeak feed along with the video, so good comms discipline will be appreciated. Once the mission begins, I will be incommunicado. Act as if I were not even present.

Once the mission is over, I plan to take my time with the editing process. There will be a lot of video footage for me to review, because I will be recording non-stop. My estimated time for project completion is the evening of Sunday, March 6th.

Edited by Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

Maybe sometime this weekend we can have a go at missions since, as I work until 5 CST, I am never able to make these events.

I know I will be up for it, because at some point I will need to take a break from video editing. All we need is for someone with server access to be present so that we can restart with the appropriate missions.

Several of us have Server access and I have FTP access too if anything needs uploading.

Looking forward to this, tests went well so I'm expecting something spectacular :clapping: :thumbsup_anim:

Doppel and I just played Mission 4 Swamp Airfield - after a couple of bad fails we adjusted our tactics and completed one hell of a mission.

Thanx mate - was gr8 running with you and I highly recommend that mission - it is a GR classic!

Sir;

The pleasure was mine...sharing old times (GR Tournaments from Alpha Squad & Special Detachment), strategies and yes...a little bit of chaos.

My compliments.

wow looking good fatal , might be around later to try one of these missions if there is one?

Ok mate

8pm GMT START first come first served post if interested

I'll be about so Custard and Rizzla makes 2

i believe i`ve got everything i need to play but need a little help where to put what...so if anyone is online i`m on x-fire and steam now till later...then i`ll be up for a game whenever if i`m ok :)

Edited by BPR_MiK