Spartans Home

Tac Dom

Zeno~SPARTA~

Hi EBE here .. :thumbsup_anim:

like you all know TAC is hard after a couple of hours you just tired out (hey real life too i gues)

(been playing a lot these last weeks so sometimes fed up with gaming... yeah it happens haha.. ) <_<

What if we play more maps from sparta (missions)or try to defend an obj. so more CQB's. :rip_1:

Maybe we shoud put a post out there every week to see ho has planned to come .. :question:

Sometimes we give a war and nobody shows up.. :MSNCRY:

My idea is lets try small missions (side mission scale),rules:

1.No revive at all-if you die you need to wait for mission accomplished or for half of the force to die when that happens all the team respawn and retry.I tried it with a few friedns and it's really adds a lot to the game ,you actully start to think hard on where to move how to do it and the safest way to get the job done.

2.No paradrop,and no flying.using vehicles for moving between missions.(late joiners will para).for this type of game we need more enemy scatterd around the map so we can get busy while on way to target.(only uaz,troops,not heavy guns).No ammo drops we use what we got and what we put on the backpack or vehicles.

we choose spesific roles and match the Equipments(gunner only use that one,sniper only use that and a pistol ,one acog, one m203,one aa weapon ,and one with all the at,only demolishion player is carrying satchels.

3.Doing this at night makes it more chalenging and intresting.

I have tried all of this last week and it was a blast.

If anyone have more things to add please do.

Edited by IDAN~SPARTA~

I am with Idan with those ROEs.

It can be quite interesting and if possible driving from one location to another may add the "ambushes" surprise factor.

With that said, unfortunately I have to add that the Fri afternoon schedule is really difficult for me, as I think for many scattered between EST, CENTRAL and Mountain.

Before starting any radical change on the TacDom, wouldn t make more sense moving it to a more affordable timeframe on Saturday and see if gains more audience?

Besides how interesting different ROEs could be, if people cannot make it that doen t help.

...My 2c.....

Hey SARmedic good to see you.

TacDom is on Fridays but it doesnt have to stop when the europeans go to bed. To make it easier we can designate 2 start times, one for the euros and one for the new world. Euro shift starts at 8pm UK time and US shift starts at 10pm EST (to give the west coast guys a chance). If you are interested hang in the Mission commander channel at those times. If you are few in number (say up to 7) and noone wants to be MC use Zenos "special forces" rules, no specific leader but develop a plan together and move together. If you are 8 or more use standard tac dom rules.

There is one mission which I increased to 10 players that could be suitable for tacdom as it is on a big scale. It just needs a couple of things added to adapt it to our needs.