Domination versions

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takistan 54f is on the server now

54G in progress

-Changed IEDs from huge to large, if this still causes crashes I will change them to medium.

-Fixed weapon selection used an older script, BAF units cant find Metis in box

-changed Bravo Medic to a medic and Delta engineer to an engineer, so they could heal and repair (unfortunately the BAF medic has fewer ammo slots so may have to make him a US SF medic .

-Added more AI base defence

-Other Script Changes

Takistan 54h on server, significant increase in opfor infantry

Hey Zeno, you know that Villa AO that popped when everyone stopped playing yesterday? On the Zargabad map with tons of infantry? And how, in the Villa, was like 200 infantry all within about 500m of each other? I single-handedly assaulted and captured that AO.

It was some of the most epic, fun fighting ever. Maybe you should leave it in thumbsup_anim.gif

At one point I had like 50 troops converging on my location, and I was holed up in a building firing out of a small window. Felt like the Alamo.

I left shortly after, so I can't say.

Looking forward to when Zargabad is on the public server.

OK I think I have sorted it out, its on the tac dom server and runs villa first then Zargabad and it surroundings

The ammo box is fixed

Just need a few more tweaks and it will be ready for the public rotation.

OK I think I have sorted it out, its on the tac dom server and runs villa first then Zargabad and it surroundings

The ammo box is fixed

Just need a few more tweaks and it will be ready for the public rotation.

Are you talking about the AO called "The Villa?" If so, that IS in zargabad.

Somehow the AO "Mulladost" got in the AO rotation on Zargabad, so you may want to double check the main missions. I've attached a list of all the AO locations that I used in previous versions for both takistan and zargabad. Hope this helps.

i_common_missions-extra.zip

Zargabad is actually university construction but increased to 1,000 metres, villa is the original size but stuffed with the same amount of infantry who come after you wherever you approach from.

Does it work? When I tested the AOs I put into the original Zargabad map I worked on, it became unplayable in the city due to low FPS. *shrugs*

EDIT: Ravanay has also been put on the zargabad for some reason. We need to change those back to the previous zargabad ones or something. The AOs are way off the map currently. I'd put them on but I don't have access to the UK server.

The version I have bastardised does work but I only want to do 2 AOs, Zargabad (and its environs) and Villa.

People reported some frame rate probs on the way into town but that it was still playable, its a lot of fun and I will put it into the rotation today.

Apart from the version I have been working on I havent made changes to zargabad (other than to change the number of random AOs it access).

The version I have bastardised does work but I only want to do 2 AOs, Zargabad (and its environs) and Villa.

People reported some frame rate probs on the way into town but that it was still playable, its a lot of fun and I will put it into the rotation today.

Apart from the version I have been working on I havent made changes to zargabad (other than to change the number of random AOs it access).

Oh ok I think I know the problem now. Remember when I had that problem changing the AOs around, any time I took the Taki AOs out, it would revert to midnight and nothing would spawn? I had to keep those 4 AOs in because of that. I never could figure out how to reduce that number of AOs to get those taki ones out. *shrugs* sorry.

Takistan 54i in progress

Strikers to be replaced by Bradleys (when they are destroyed they will not respawn for 30 mins)

More avengers and TOW humvees added

Vehicle list update in progress

I have added most armoured vehicles (including opfor) to the list with the MHQ, this should limit the non TS public to humvees, landrovers and UAZs.

Research

Add civilians in towns, plus innocent civilian cars driving around.

I need to find out if there is a way to reduce the number of revive lives left if a civilian is killed (say deduct 10 lives or add 10 deaths).

A test version of 54i is on the server rotation.

There are 2 AOs, with civilians in them. I have no idea how this will affect game play. I have not figured out how to penalise players that kill them although I do think it counts as a TK.

Not all vehicles are IEDs.