Spartans Home

TacDom 27 Aug 2010

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

Don't have much time to type, but well done on all parts. Was really happy we got to do the Zargabad map. Sorry if I was micromanaging the teams. We really need to have more volunteers for the Mission Command role or the Team Leader roll. If ANYBODY wants to try it, I will be more than happy to help. I love the MC role, I'm just exhausted afterwards lol.

Nice map !!

was a good one :thanks1:

Team Leader :baaasmiley: or Mc :poster_oops: in the future sounds good to me .. (still working on it )(semi TAC.)

But only if every other leader has left and if the players wan't me that is..

( i have a different approach ..(seen from a what woud i doo alone to stay alive kind of view ..)

So comments please (if i Am worthy)

(i need your skills to make this work ) (remember MERLIN landing.. ? that worked out fine hey..)

Edited by EBE

Although it was a lot of fun the comms in Bravo were not very good the only person using comms properlly apart from Zeno was Hajimoto. PPL talking over others inc the M/C, ppl calling out targets with no bearing (wast of time) and too much chat.

There was not very many deaths in the team but with proper comms there could have been less or even none :P

Nice map !!

was a good one :thanks1:

Team Leader :baaasmiley: or Mc :poster_oops: in the future sounds good to me .. (still working on it )(semi TAC.)

But only if every other leader has left and if the players wan't me that is..

( i have a different approach ..(seen from a what woud i doo alone to stay alive kind of view ..)

So comments please (if i Am worthy)

(i need your skills to make this work ) (remember MERLIN landing.. ? that worked out fine hey..)

One of these days I wanna do a single AO where, if you die, you sit out until the AO is finished, just to see if we can do it :)

We could if we tried hard enough. Next week on Friday?

I would prefer it like I do my missions, 1 revive only per player, that way if something stupid like a rock incident, or an artillery blunder would still allow people to carry on but they would still have to look after that precious life.

One of these days I wanna do a single AO where, if you die :poster_oops: , you sit out until the AO is finished :poster_spam: , just to see if we can do it :)

:dog_skating:

I would prefer it like I do my missions, 1 revive only per player :baaasmiley: , that way if something stupid like a rock incident :ranting2: , or an artillery blunder :wallbash: would still allow people to carry on <_< but they would still have to look after that precious life. :finger:

That brings a lot off pressure on me , And i don't perform well under pressure hahhah :hysterical:

SOUNDS GOOD !

I aM IN B)

looking foreword to this ..

(i am so dead :gun: )hahaha

Can i have HAJI as wingman (maybe get a nice movie out of it :poster_oops: (or anybody els that wants me ..will do !! never share a fox hole with any one braver then you :yes: )

Edited by EBE

Holy balls I was joking are you sure you want to play one life per AO?

I really do think we could but I'm not sure most of the ppl that play would enjoy it, I don't know if you all have noticed but I move slow anyway make it one life and I will be like a snail.

Excellent night's play last night. As always thanks to everyone in Bravo for being in the 'Victorian team'.

Everyone in Bravo was pro-active and we cleaned through our objectives very quickly. Thanks to Cent and Pilot for flight duties, particular mention to Steel for seemingly being in 5 places at once sorting revives, it made us very efficient.

T1 drew a rather short straw and got assigned to Bravo so hopefully he won't be disappearing for another few months in a sanatorium.

Thanks everyone for another enjoyable TacDom night.

It was a great experience !

I was Alpha when we started and we had a very goood performance. My commendation to JackSeven for his lead.

Thean I was moved to Bravo and I enjoyed the Brits :) Thx Luggage and the rest of the team for the great experience as well.

I had to leave after a couple of AOs but I really enjoyed it.

Sparta TAC Dom are great !