Spartans Home

I've flown

I was in a law enforcement flight. we took pics of illegal wood cutting and farmers burning junk and so on....

I was in the passenger seat, I have a short contract in which I help the law enforcment in our "county" after that i will work as an "green" engineer again. This was one of the jewels in the job....

I defo want to fly again some day, it was great fun, taking short turns to be able to take pictures straight down......

oh and by the way the church tower was that of Amerongen.

Edited by Forrester

I have been chauffeur piloted at 2 times the speed of sound, I have had stick experience in Cessnas and a Chipmunk, no take off or landings, flew over my house in france in a Cessna. I had thought about getting my private pilots licence, but I am too absent minded and would probably crash.

I know, this is what happens when you get older the brain starts to wander.

put a pic of a nude woman on your front windshield and remember to use the right joystick and you'll be fine....lol

I was taking pics for fun, we had a professional photographer to take pics of illegal wood cutting.....

Awesome day, I defo want to fly again some day. (was thinking of supporting one of the WOII airplanes that give out free rides to supporters and fly with them to Duxford.....tried that in 1998 but it didn't work out as they had to appear elswhere)

Edited by Forrester