Spartans Home

Hours people play

Zeno~SPARTA~

As some of you may have noticed I have cut back on my gaming hours in Arma. I am not bored and still enjoy the game but want to focus on a few other things as well.

In order to maximise the quality of gaming time I thought it would be a good idea to get a sense of times that people can play. If you dont mind setting out the times you might be on I will try to plan accordingly. Obviously this does not represent a commitment on anyones part.

Cheers

Z

ArmA is more and more, becomming the only game I'm playing, so this thread makes sense! :D

To start with, every other weekend I'm away in Liverpool, as this is where my fiancee lives and until we get ourselves sorted house-wise, it's unlikely to change.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - available from 20:00 GMT till 22:30

Wednesdays - I have my girls over so not really available.

Friday & Saturday - Available from 20:00 until I fall asleep / server empties / broadband dies

Sunday - available from 20:00 till 22.30

The Friday, Saturday, Sunday start times can be flexible dependant on what is happening on the day but 20:00 is a good safe start time.

Friday evenings are a cert for me from 1900, the rest of the week is fairly flexible and depends on work and family committments I try to squeeze a couple of hours midweek.

Arma sucks out so much time, to be able to play a couple of towns takes 2-3 hours, and sometimes although I have an hour, I won't jump on as I feel I can't give it enough attention.

everyday from 9p.m (gmt+2) untill 12:30 am, that's the time i can play full attention.

i mainly play arma but last few days i also cut back on it,need to recharge my Energies on this game.

i downlaod the eve demo gonna try it out,also strated playing operation flashpoint 2.

friday tac night is a taboo .

Monday 2100-0000

Tuesday not really available.

Wednesday 2100-2300

Thursday 2100-0000

Friday 2030-0100

Saturday 2100-0000

Sunday depends on many circumstances when i'm available.

All times GMT or British summer Time when applicable.

Edited by T1~SPARTA~

Up until three or four weeks ago, I would be available frequently. Then things outside the computer got very busy. I?m like Andrewman and don?t like to log-in if I?m only going to be available for an hour or so.

Generally though,

Fri: 7:00 ? 11:00

Sat: 3:00 ? 11:00

Sun: 12:00-8:00

All times Pacific.

Depending on work (sometimes we crunch pretty good) and the girl friend I can play.

+8 (west coast)

mon-fri (not everyday/every week but these would be my core weekday hours)

7pm-12pm

sat-sun

9-12++ (available core hours)

...In order to maximise the quality of gaming time I thought it would be a good idea to get a sense of times that people can play....

Monday and Saturday are the only two days I usually don't play, due to work and time spent with friends and family.

Tuesday-Thursday available after 7:30PM EST (12:00AM GMT)

Friday available all day (and I'm definitely up for TacDom)

Sunday available all day after the Sunday races (4:00PM EST until ?, generally 2 or 2.5 hours)

And believe me, I'm always playing something, as the people at Valve/Steam will tell you:

IPB Image

And these are just my Steam games. In the past two weeks, I also completed GTA IV, started playing Dragon Age, and spent the better part of the holiday playing Texas Hold 'Em with real people (and losing real money.)

I really dont have a set time ATM ive been busy working my butt off. by the time I get off I stop by and read the forums

and I go to bed shortly after sun mon tue I'm busy taken care of things that need to be done.

Monday through Friday, from the time my wife let's me get on at night after work until about 11:30 pm Eastern US time.

Saturday and Sunday as much as I can, but family constantly and consistently interrupt me for trivial things like interacting with them !! :finger:

About the same. It sucks being whipped.

Most likely times weekdays are 2030-0030Zulu, with frequent interruption.

Friday evening from 2030-0200Zulu, perhaps the same on Saturday. Sundays are very iffy.