Spartans Home

Flying and driving MHQ on the main server

Zeno~SPARTA~

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was added last night to the list, I just wanted to see if that "sticks" or I need to get added to a more permanent list.

Tried to get the MHQ1 loaded up with ammo before the chopper got back to pick me up but it kept booting me out, lol. Mod works well. Thanks for the quick admin add but I just wanted to know if that add was only for the night or if I am "on the list" now.

Thanks, I think you guys know I never put assets in harms way and always watch the ammo boxes...

SARmedic

P.S. Thanks for adding me so quickly, I think it was KalXen but I was in the heat of battle so I really didn't see who it was on TS. (Sure miss that other monitor, cant wait to get the Hemlock ATI card but it's really hard to find. Not to mention the huge price tag.)

I was added last night to the list, I just wanted to see if that "sticks" or I need to get added to a more permanent list.

Tried to get the MHQ1 loaded up with ammo before the chopper got back to pick me up but it kept booting me out, lol. Mod works well. Thanks for the quick admin add but I just wanted to know if that add was only for the night or if I am "on the list" now.

Thanks, I think you guys know I never put assets in harms way and always watch the ammo boxes...

SARmedic

P.S. Thanks for adding me so quickly, I think it was KalXen but I was in the heat of battle so I really didn't see who it was on TS. (Sure miss that other monitor, cant wait to get the Hemlock ATI card but it's really hard to find. Not to mention the huge price tag.)

See if you can stay in a chopper for at least a minute. There may just be a bug with the MHQ code.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I am wob.

i want to fly by The sparta server.

I suggest that i played 15 hours on the sparta server.

And i'm serveral times on teamspeak. ( if i play on sparta server i am asswell In the Teamspeak).

the reason i want to fly.

I am sometimes in the morning online on sparta server, and there were no pilots online( i think there are enough pilots in the evening).

so we need to ride everything with 5 players over the whole map when there where no pilots <_< xd.

and i can fly in a chopter. B)

I dont go often in cobra's or planes. most times just in wreck chopters or lift chopters( if it is needed).

And i have read the rules for it.

So i hope i will be allowed to fly.

I like flying, so is there a Training for flying in chopters..?

I did by single player by chopter traing on hard, and i succeed it :P.

But that is not realy a combad training.

Greetz wob.

If there is something is wrong.

My email : x We have it when you registered

My xfire : wouterblokker

ARMA2 game name : Wob

ARMA 2 Player Id number: 2128134

Edited by Halli~SPARTA~
Removed e-mail from public view

Actually, it's still not working. I'll PM you my user id just to make sure it gets entered correctly.

Tyler I checked the server logs to view your id and it was entered the same on our list