Spartans Home

Sparta Certified Pilot Class - Info HERE

Stang~SPARTA~

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night before I left we had some sort of hacker on, or at least I assume we did. Every time I flew the chopper it would also blow up saying "B... was Killed" nothing about a Friendly doing it either. Could I be checked against the list as well? After it happened twice and the reports from other players that trees were laying flat down by silent blasts and they were dieing instantly, I just assumed a hacker as this same thing happened about a month ago and I think that was the cause then. Not sure it was ever resolved, but that's my simple assumption. I hope they get the 6 year old who finds it fun to mess with server for sH*T* and Giggles, ruining everyone's leisure activity. Good luck!

Hey Zeno, Could I get on the Fixed wing list?

-Behemoth

I think the concept of this is sound. I think making sure you utilize aircraft (speaking of fixed wing attack) in a combined arms aspect makes them very useful and controllable. Pilots must be patient, and to a lot of waiting around. My experience has been that fixed wing assets should be tooling around at 2k-3k in the air to avoid flak and be prepared to deliver precision munitions on request.

I actually was using my own set of course rules on landing fixed wing aircraft which has lead to no crashed of fixed wings during landings. It is simple and without the use of the computer.

I agree with XENOs opinion and others that the fixed wing aircraft can ruin the fun of attacking a town, but I think when requested and coordinated they provide a unique and realistic aspect to the game.

I would be interested in whatever testing or input on the matter. You guys run great servers with good rules which makes it a pleasure to play on....keep up the good work....

Please do.

Still no Still no Air Dom. ACE TEST shows "Creating..."

Cordially,

Maestro

I understand that it has been switched back, but the problem is people want the ace server as well. So when I update to the latest ace the airdom server will be switched again.

If you are playing airdom on your own you dont need to go on the server. You have it on your hard drive, if you cannot find it download it from here

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/Ga...c.Chernarus.pbo

Add it to your mpmissions folder in the game root directory, then go to multiplayer, switch from internet to LAN, create a new game, you will then be asked to name the server just click ok, then look for spartaAirDomBeta3c.Chernarus

After a few more clicks you will be at the intro scene of the airdom server.

I'd really like to get in on this, and I've been playing on the server a lot (Under the alias of "[insert clan](insert rank)Sauer"). :bird223:

And here's a video tutorial I made for autorotation.

Hope it helps anybody with issues. :cheers:

And here's a video tutorial I made for autorotation.

Hope it helps anybody with issues. :cheers:

How about letting us hear the game audio instead of that techno-trancy dub stuff. The sound of the engine and blades might give us a better idea of what is going on...

Edited by Maestro

How about letting us hear the game audio instead of that techno-trancy dub stuff. The sound of the engine and blades might give us a better idea of what is going on...

Sorry, FRAPS won't record sound for some reason, so I had to tell you what was going on. The video would have been REALLY boring. :)

Hey I want to join sparta but when i go to the join here thread thing i get an error message and it says Im not permitted to view or something like that if someone can change my permissions so i can set up an application or whatever is beyond the link :o

also player number is 3916480 i would like to be able to drive MHQ and fly in WestDom if that is at all possible.

Oh and also i cant start a new post either lol so forgive me for posting here