Spartans Home

Sparta Certified Pilot Class - Info HERE

Stang~SPARTA~

Now that the ACE2 beta is out, we're going to have to include Aerial Refueling to the need-to-know skills. Seeing as there's a HC-130N in the lineup now.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting feature i dont see how usefull it is though, ive never run out of fuel with helo or jet, unless they changed the amount of fuel the jets use...

Yeah, Chernarus is so small I can't see why it would be needed honestly.

Still cool though.

Yeah, Chernarus is so small I can't see why it would be needed honestly.

Still cool though.

Sorry I admit I read through 95% of this thread, but I was wondering how the implementation was going, do you chaps have a time frame? I think Zeno should be dedicated c135 gas can attendant... my vote anyways :) .

-Behemoth

Spartan's! Hey guy I made a LZ map on the editor awhile back. I modeled the map almost perfectly to your SPARTA DOM map. Base and all including all the air and ground vech where they spawn. I made it as a trainer for myself. Super neridy I know...After each flight for you guys Id remember the LZ's that were giving to me by the Admins. Then I made markers as circles for LZ's on self edited map. I did two LZ's per city. Ones a green way point and the other a red. Green was the best LZ when your long lining the LAV. Greens LZ are basically impossible to be shot down from as long as your under 150m. The red is a little more dangerous so best when just dropping troops but still basically safe. Then added arrow markers pointing the direction you want come in from. Its about 70% done. Ill be putting more time into it for my own use but I can link it for people to practice while playing single player. Put alot of time into it and it has helped me memorize the safest LZ's so i figured heck someone else might like this also.

Am I clear on all flight certifications? I just attempted to take off in the F35 on pub dom, and when bringing up the gear the jet exploded. All I got was 'Ebden was killed' Not even a (friendly fire) after the killed statement, and no enemy shot at me when I was in the wreck chopper ferrying the jet to repair.

Am I clear on all flight certifications? I just attempted to take off in the F35 on pub dom, and when bringing up the gear the jet exploded. All I got was 'Ebden was killed' Not even a (friendly fire) after the killed statement, and no enemy shot at me when I was in the wreck chopper ferrying the jet to repair.

Last night before I left we had some sort of hacker on, or at least I assume we did. Every time I flew the chopper it would also blow up saying "B... was Killed" nothing about a Friendly doing it either. Could I be checked against the list as well? After it happened twice and the reports from other players that trees were laying flat down by silent blasts and they were dieing instantly, I just assumed a hacker as this same thing happened about a month ago and I think that was the cause then. Not sure it was ever resolved, but that's my simple assumption. I hope they get the 6 year old who finds it fun to mess with server for sH*T* and Giggles, ruining everyone's leisure activity. Good luck!

Do the admins have any server-monitoring equipment to see what all is being called? You might be able to find the culprit and what scripts he is using.

Do the admins have any server-monitoring equipment to see what all is being called? You might be able to find the culprit and what scripts he is using.

I understand if you want to keep pilots of fixed wing aircraft to a minimum, if not just to limit the game killing effect they have, but I was wondering if I could put a request in to get my name on the Fixed wing category? I almost never fly though I am pretty good at it; I guess when things are light and teams are small, using aircraft makes the game very interesting without becoming overwhelming. I understand the wish of the masses if you don't want a lot of pilots zooming around killing the crunchies' targets, so I just thought I'd ask. Thanks,

-Behemoth

We are painfully aware of these guys.

I will set up a passworded server today to fallback on if these dicks come back. the password shoudl only be given to trusted people.

have you talked to any other clans of server hosts? are they getting the same hackings or do you think these jerkies are just targeting yours?

Edited by Super64

Hi,

as it is the last day of my vacation and I will be back home in 24 hours I would also like to become a certified pilot. But due to my absence to any pc I lost track of this pilot thing. So can somebody explain me how this works? Is there a kind of test-mission for pilot rookies I have to pass?

Thanks in advance and hope to have you guys tomorrow on coms

Greets from Bangkok

Hi Guys,

May I be added to the list for lift helos and the MHQs, please? I couldn't move the MHQ up yesterday.... All the other stuff (attack helos, fixed wing, etc..) is not a worry for me.

Thanks!

Hey there.

I like all the supporting material you found for the your aviation reference guide posted higher up this thread. Somebody obviously took a lot of time to put that together.

I've been playing on your server for about a month now and was wanting to see if I could get myself added to the list for rotary wing, fixed wing, and as an MHQ mover. While I spend most of my time ground pounding it would be nice if I can occasionally jump into these other roles. In particular, I spend a decent amount of time playing during offpeak hours in your DOM server and it would be nice if I could police up wrecks and move the MHQ.

My in-game tag is: Jayne Cobb I'm not sure how to look up my player ID number, but will do so if needed.

I think you could probably find more than one of your members who could vouch for the fact that I'm not an asshat.

Thanks for you time!