Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weight limits -

British Forces combat fitness test - 35kg - 8 miles - two hours

Running 1.5miles 9 minutes

I would suggest that an infantry patrol will hump 40 kgs, and would conduct the patrol walking, if engaged the load is dumped and belt kit used.

My 2 cents

With my normal kit I usually lug 23 - 24kg with Ace

I like the limit myself (blackouts and all) since without it you can just take that 70 000cc backpack and just load up full on smaw rounds and ammo, you can end up lugging 80kg with no effort at all.

A side note on the backpacks that I find cool, you can fit a rifle in them with clips. I had the 6 round grenade launcher with a spare rifle in my backpack

Edited by Beta

Weight limits -

I would suggest that an infantry patrol will hump 40 kgs, and would conduct the patrol walking, if engaged the load is dumped and belt kit used.

My 2 cents

You just made my day, the loadout I carry into mission is 43Kg most of it is in my backpack which I can drop. I still haven't fully researched the CQB weapon I want to carry (at present a SA 58 with six mags of 7.62).

Not trying to be rude in any way/shape/form, but can I finally download this thing without having to do an auto-updater thing? Honest question.

Nope its all via the downloader program. I was apprehencise to doing it, but now that its there its prtty smooth. click a button, walk away, come back 10 minutes later and done.

Nope its all via the downloader program. I was apprehencise to doing it, but now that its there its prtty smooth. click a button, walk away, come back 10 minutes later and done.

10 mins my ass.....the whole thing took at the least an hour but it was easy and if Halli can do it anyone can.

10 mins my ass.....the whole thing took at the least an hour but it was easy and if Halli can do it anyone can.

Halli, thats what happens when your internet connection consists of you talking to someone at the other end of a can line who describes everything that would be going on your screen.

As soon as the final version is released, get this on our server!

This is ACE, there is no final version, only updates :P.

It will calm down eventually but I don't think we can ever expect a static version that everyone can rely on for a long time. Its just going to come down to controlling the version we use, the same way it happened with the original ACE in ARMA.

Weight limits -

My 2 cents

Christ, I haven't done that for 20 years!

FYI

ACE2 has a built in sight adjustment, if you use the GMJ mod and press shift V (this switches on the built in sight adjustment) the GMJ mod stops working.

I like the built inversion and am setting up range cards for it.

there's a range card for them, if you pop down the range table you can also get the wind, don't forget to brind a kestrel (wind) and a Vector (I think thats the name) Range finder

now if only they could try to keep the updates per day down (8 updates were done yesterday, its not to say thats a bad thing, but its just too many downloads to do per day, check a few weeks back it got a update then 15 seconds later new version.)

We're going to need a training day lol

Seriously we are gonna need more than a day

Zeno is doing a version of his shooting range mission for ACE2, it's a great place for testing equipment.