Spartans Home

Another new guy "DaCapt"

DaCapt

Hi there, I just found out about this site a few days ago and I like what I see. I played GRAW many years ago with Zathrus in a clan called "Wolfgrowls". We also played Joint-Recon, Battlefield and COD 2. Then I went to WoW and was there for years, but with the new game and leveling to 80, I burned out and called it quits. A friend who plays here "OMDB" told me about this site and that "Zath" played here. I thought what the heck, and here I am. I'm currently playing COD4 and CODWAW.

Player name "DaCapt"

Age 60 , I know a "Old fart"

Location- Northern Calif.

Occupation- Retired Firefighter

Hope to meet you all in game and on teamspeak

Welcome DaCapt and thanks for dropping into TeamSpeak.

You sound like a good guy and hopefully we'll see some more of you.

Drop in and join us for a game sometime.

Nice to meet you sir.

X-Wind

Welcome DaCapt. It was a pleasure to speak with you last night!

Many of our members are older, I'd say 45+ (I'm 46 myself), but some are younger and we have a couple of pups who have proven their maturity over time. Our community expands beyond tagged members including the pup Haloelite52 who is working on proving his maturity over time and tagged members of other clans. While we welcome all of our extended community, we are also eager to have members who may be open to getting tagged. Perhaps you would be open to becomming the latter. You appear a good fit no matter which and we do welcome you.

DaCapt,

Your more than welcome, any friend of Zath's is already sporting great credentials and 60 is the new 40 :)

We all hope you enjoy visiting and chatting/ playing here. We are all looking at ARMA 2 for MAY 09 and

OFP2 (operation flashpoint 2) for JUNE 09, well as other games.

There are a few of us but international clocks keep us thin till around 1500 EST USA - 1800 EST.

Busy spots are on scrim nights and weekends (Friday/ Sat)

best regards

viii

john

p.s. I've just met your official welcoming party !!

IPB Image

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I played my first multiplayer games on your CoD5 server yesterday and had a great time. Being new to the game, I had a few questions and everyone was eager to answer my questions. I want to thank all the players for taking the time from the game and answer my "noob" questions.

Thanks again and see you all in-game soon.

Dacapt48

Hi there, I just found out about this site a few days ago and I like what I see. I played GRAW many years ago with Zathrus in a clan called "Wolfgrowls". We also played Joint-Recon, Battlefield and COD 2. Then I went to WoW and was there for years, but with the new game and leveling to 80, I burned out and called it quits. A friend who plays here "OMDB" told me about this site and that "Zath" played here. I thought what the heck, and here I am. I'm currently playing COD4 and CODWAW.

Player name "DaCapt"

Age 60 , I know a "Old fart"

Location- Northern Calif.

Occupation- Retired Firefighter

Hope to meet you all in game and on teamspeak

Welcome aboard DaCapt im looking forward to shooting at you..if you have any questions ask anyone here in the forums we are open to Helping everyone. who will listen B)