Spartans Home

What kind of fps player are you? (quiz)

Slain~SPARTA~

The Shock Trooper motto: "Prepare to meet your doom (Damn the torpedoes -- full speed ahead!)"

Description: We don't have to tell you that you are comfortable leading any attack. Bullets and glory my friend. Your intention is to penetrate enemy defenses and attack into the enemy's vulnerable rear areas.

IPB Image

http://www.gamerdna.com/quizzes/fps-multip...-playstyle-quiz

Edited by Slain~SPARTA~

Your gamerDNA is:

Recon

The Recon motto: "Always one step ahead of the game" Description: Forget the front line -- you're *behind* enemy lines... or perhaps lurking in the dark corners waiting to strike when least expected. Crafty, nimble, or just FAST, your place in a team is to be right where the enemy least suspects -- sneaking or scouting behind enemy lines. Sneaking up behind their commander or best warrior for a surprise kill at the most opportune moment or simply spreading chaos by distracting the enemy at just the right time.

Hmmm, maybe i got some wrong lol. I failed a survey

Edited by Krambo

IPB Image

The Support motto:

"Together we stand; divided we fall (Behind every great soldier is great support)"

Description: The lifeblood of your team's Defensive and defensive efforts, you often serve the role of 'Johnny-on-the-spot' with supplies, healing respawn, or preventative defense measures. You're also the sniper protecting a critical resource or location...

Hmmm. Sniper .... don't think so...

Edited by T1~SPARTA~

Your gamerDNA is: Recon

IPB Image

The Recon motto: "Always one step ahead of the game"

Description: Forget the front line -- you're *behind* enemy lines... or perhaps lurking in the dark corners waiting to strike when least expected. Crafty, nimble, or just FAST, your place in a team is to be right where the enemy least suspects -- sneaking or scouting behind enemy lines. Sneaking up behind their commander or best warrior for a surprise kill at the most opportune moment or simply spreading chaos by distracting the enemy at just the right time.

RECON!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

The Recon motto: "Always one step ahead of the game" Description: Forget the front line -- you're *behind* enemy lines... or perhaps lurking in the dark corners waiting to strike when least expected. Crafty, nimble, or just FAST, your place in a team is to be right where the enemy least suspects -- sneaking or scouting behind enemy lines. Sneaking up behind their commander or best warrior for a surprise kill at the most opportune moment or simply spreading chaos by distracting the enemy at just the right time.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Support

Description: The lifeblood of your team's Defensive and defensive efforts, you often serve the role of 'Johnny-on-the-spot' with supplies, healing respawn, or preventative defense measures. You're also the sniper protecting a critical resource or location.

http://www.gamerdna.com/member/home/share/quiz_badges/FPS

IPB Image

IPB Image

I would like to think that I was more team oriented than this shows, but I believe it is accurate as to agile and exploratory.

I think one of the faults in this quiz is that it asks some questions that require responses in game terms that aren't applicable to most of the FPS' we play, but apply to more run'n'gun style of games.

Cool anyway.

IPB Image

The Shock Trooper motto: "Prepare to meet your doom (Damn the torpedoes -- full speed ahead!)" Description: We don't have to tell you that you are comfortable leading any attack. Bullets and glory my friend. Your intention is to penetrate enemy defenses and attack into the enemy's vulnerable rear areas. Yes... we know how that sounds.

STORM THE GATES OF HELL!!!!!!!

IPB Image

Edited by haloelite52

IPB Image

The Recon motto:

"Always one step ahead of the game"

Description:

Forget the front line -- you're *behind* enemy lines... or perhaps lurking in the dark corners waiting to strike when least expected. Crafty, nimble, or just FAST, your place in a team is to be right where the enemy least suspects -- sneaking or scouting behind enemy lines. Sneaking up behind their commander or best warrior for a surprise kill at the most opportune moment or simply spreading chaos by distracting the enemy at just the right time.

Pretty accurate, I'm happy with that!