Spartans Home

Tac Weekend

Pringle~SPARTA~

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have 1 server we pay for to do anything on it we'd like.

At the moment, we have 2 services running: 1 service is Arma, another service is Teamspeak.

If we shut down Arma, we could run other services and keep Teamspeak. If we shut down the server, we'd need another one or just pay for Teamspeak alone.

To clarify our server can run up to 3 ArmaII servers at the same time (and Teamspeak) all the different versions of ArmaII servers that Zeno set up are listed in JHunters's post we just switch them on and off as requested by members.

Lighty you should be able to switch the ArmaII servers on and off with your access. Just don't do what I did and switch off the one Dai and Zeno were on testing a mission like I did :poster_oops:

so can anyone make Friday nite? obviously, Christmas is my Sunday - your Saturday so prolly wont work on that day.

I am in

Last week we had +5 dudes here but NO Mission huh...

I am in

Last week we had +5 dudes here but NO Mission huh...

so i took them all under my command (f*ck even the entire server was under my command asking what to do ; for like 5min tomutch is tomutch noObs .)

Mission was; HAVING FUN (insurgency )

Roach @s Roachie /

Scorpion @s scorpio /

Raven _2012 @s Raven where the hell have u been .. /

Brian @s Brain and his friend whos name i forgot oops (cause of battleEYE )/

Ebe @s himself /

nOObiachi @s the sucka who simple will not join us in this one .. /

( and other players online that night ICEman(ger) ect..

if i forgot somebody is because i am an idiot huh

movietrailer.png

]http://www.multiupload.com/TO6DW4ADKO[

so just to be sure ..

So we need 1.60 (link up there 2 )

we need fastrope (link up there 1 )

-mod=@CBA ; @podagorsk (version ? 1.1) ; @norrn_dbo_fastrope ; @sthud;@DC -nosplash

"E:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" -mod=@CBA;@podagorsk;@norrn_dbo_fastrope;@sthud;@DC -nosplash

greetz

Edited by EBE