Spartans Home

Tac Weekend

Pringle~SPARTA~

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok missions and server ready for Podagorsk!!

running version 1.9

make sure you have Podagorsk 1.1

and norrins fastrope - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5791&highlight=FASTROPE

This is what i have so far ...

( "E:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" -mod=@podagorsk;@fastrope;@sthud;@DC -nosplash )

This is what i have so far ...

( "E:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" -mod=@podagorsk;@fastrope;@sthud;@DC -nosplash )

I got all the stuff.. but when using Sthud at booting I get an error message "Sthud needs event handler".. bla bla..

I added to my line @CBA and now no more error, How do u have it working EBE without CBA on Vanilla???

I got all the stuff.. but when using Sthud at booting I get an error message "Sthud needs event handler".. bla bla..

I added to my line @CBA and now no more error, How do u have it working EBE without CBA on Vanilla???

So true so true

"E:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" -mod=@CBA;@podagorsk;@fastrope;@sthud;@DC -nosplash

greetz

ok so we only had 4 last week - I am hoping we can do better this weekend. Really need at least 6 to have a decent chance of completing missions (yeh,I am equivalent to having about 3 players ;)) but still better to have more players along for the ride.

again best time for me is - 9-10 pm GMT.

ok so we only had 4 last week - I am hoping we can do better this weekend. Really need at least 6 to have a decent chance of completing missions (yeh,I am equivalent to having about 3 players ;)) but still better to have more players along for the ride.

again best time for me is - 9-10 pm GMT.

il do me best SIR

WE ARE DEF ON TOMORROW - A NUMBER OF PPL HAVE COMMITTED - should be able to get a full 9 for coop at least. sat 9pm gmt

sorry lighty party going on over here so maybe just maybe ..

hope more people turn up ..

greetz

is this batwing ?

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

HEY !!! where did u get MY PIC ????.. are u a paparazzi ?

I have to pay attention... my public image out there like this.. hmm ok.. I camme out pretty good tho.. didn t I ?

I l try to be around for the missions later today..

I have Fios Install this afternoon, so I might have an internet black out :)

see ya :)

yeh a big fail all round - I could only commit to about 1 hour on the Fri night session, but was available for about 3 on sat nite but only Kav and Dai showed up.

we did determine that the Fast Rope addon needs to be replaced with the new version though - the script has changed slightly in new version.

btw, whats the cost for keeping a server running?

yeh a big fail all round - I could only commit to about 1 hour on the Fri night session, but was available for about 3 on sat nite but only Kav and Dai showed up.

we did determine that the Fast Rope addon needs to be replaced with the new version though - the script has changed slightly in new version.

btw, whats the cost for keeping a server running?

Our server has just Arma 2 and Teamspeak at the moment. It runs us around 100 British pounds a month (around $150 US). Donations to PayPal are always welcome.