Spartans Home

Mission Sign Up

custard~SPARTA~

This mission

CO-09A_GR:IT_06_Liberty Storm_NOREVIVE02

see this thread for mods and description

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6767

Dai-san has helped me with a few probs I had with it and I would like to give it a proper bash tomorrow.

We need 9 to fill the mission myself included, if anyone would like the team leader role just put your hand up otherwise I will bore you senseless :bleh:

If it fails we have other missions with same mod requirments we can mess with untill we are bored, usual guidelines anyone is welcome to join good comms, dead men don't talk all the good stuff BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

This mission

CO-09A_GR:IT_06_Liberty Storm_NOREVIVE02

see this thread for mods and description

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6767

Dai-san has helped me with a few probs I had with it and I would like to give it a proper bash tomorrow.

We need 9 to fill the mission myself included, if anyone would like the team leader role just put your hand up otherwise I will bore you senseless :bleh:

If it fails we have other missions with same mod requirments we can mess with untill we are bored, usual guidelines anyone is welcome to join good comms, dead men don't talk all the good stuff BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

i will not be joining

i will be in the ardenne camping hiking drinking offcourse

but next time woop woop

What time?

8.00pm UK till we get bored (we had 5 attempts to survive mission start last night, without all slots filled it's a hard one)

@Batwing - I'm sure will be doing something over the weekend mate :thumbsup_anim:

AAR

Liberty Storm

4 or 5 attempts at this without success I will do a bit of editing to improve our chances, reduce to one medic and give him more medic kit with iron sight not holo, other medic becomes shooter, Team leader will lose holo sight and get better weapon. Change trigger size as discussed are there any other changes recomended?

Righteous Archer

8 of 9 slots filled

Brilliant job done by ALL participants thanks for following the plan perfectly I really thought we had it in the bag after blowing up the chopper. Only losing one teamate to enemy fire was awesome thanks.

I missed tonight's attempt at Liberty Storm but I did give it some thought after last nights bash. That being said, I'm not sure what suggestions were already made in regards to the trigger, but I had a few different ideas.

1) Have the trigger set that if the OPFOR out number the BLUFOR within the trigger, its a failure

or

2) If OPFOR occupy the trigger area and no BLUFOR are present

I personally like the second one better. Even if you are the last BLUFOR standing and you are able to eliminate all of the OPFOR in the building, that should still be a BLUFOR success. I believe the objective was to "Prevent OPFOR from seizing polling center" ... so you really cannot consider a building seized if there is still a person of on the opposite team still inside.

Just my two cents.

- JHunter