Spartans Home

ACE2 1.11

custard~SPARTA~

Im at a total loss when it concerns CBA,i have deleted everything CBA.....i have no problems with it.

Before i deleted everything i had the error message alot of the people still get when they join the server.

Well,

for what I know the CBA is a very important part on Mods such as ACE because it will allow handling special events and feature.

If you dont have it or is obsolete you will have problems. In fact the repair pads, rearming, refuelling feature I guess are somewhat related to CBA to work properly.

Also FtHud relay on CBA handlers. I dont know how did you removed the CBA and your ACE is still working :)

Ditto!!!! do i need the CBA?

Zeno includes everything you need for stable ACE in his download, this does include the CBA.

Open the zip file you downloaded (check EBE post for instruction on "How properly Download.."),

Then look at the folders inside, inside the @Spartaace-whatever is the userconfig folder and inside that you have the ACE folder.

Now, get into the game folder, find the Usercongig folder and DELETE the ACE folder you ll see there. Then copy the one from the ZIP file there. Open it, get into the clientside_config and edit where you see John Doe with your name :)

Taaa -Daaa :)

I just kept my previous config files. Seems to be working. :rolleyes:

Could cause probs on some missions mate, less than a minute to swop new for old and change the john doe name