Spartans Home

Chernarus Apocalypse - Part Two

Zeno~SPARTA~

Bored with waiting for the next ACE update, try Chernarus Apocalypse, Yes Chernarus Apocalypse - Part Two is on the Sparta Apocalypse Server NOW!!!!!!.

Story:

Six days ago, you left your camping spot on the eastern shore and ended up being contacted by Nikita, the leader of a survivor group. Nikita gave you shelter and food, but you had to denounce personal ownership of your weapons, adding to the arsenal for all to use.

A little over an hour ago, the main bulk of the survivors went to explore Berezino for a means to escape. You haven't heard from them after their departure. You have half a mind to go to the town yourself to find out their fate.

Description:

This is a six-player zombie coop mission with four extra slots. You have to complete your objectives and survive against practically endless undead roaming all over the country. The zombies are resistant to bullets, and only a headshot is a sure kill. Your ammunition is worth its weight in gold, hence good aim and engagement discipline go a long way.

Features:

Addon-free but convincing zombies

• Several zombie behavior types
  • Player characters have unique equipment and diaries
  • Custom healing script with shareable bandages
  • Pistols are accurate
  • K9 action
  • Selectable friendly fire damage rate
  • JIP players start close to the group
  • Spectator mode after death
  • You can continue the game after dying by picking a new unit slot

The only problem I have with this mod is the speed the zombies attack you at. Trying to hit a moving target at 100m in the head with limited ammo is insanely hard. I think it would be much better if they were either slowed down to normal zombie speed or if you did a little more damage each time to them.

Wow! I just tried it... crazy

My only question is are the guns limited in range.. I had the sniper rifle(bad idea lol) and couldn't drop em at 100ft ???

This is definitely a team mission.

Seems to me all the weapons have a range limit on them, and the zombies are hard to hit with most weapons, the only weapon you start off with that I found pretty good was the m4 rifle with red dot.

Problem with the m4 is that it is SD gun but its using standard ammo so zombies from across the map come running when you fire it.

Arma 2 also doesnt have a melee system so once your out of ammo your SOL.

Ive only tested it with a single team member and the one thing that pretty much kills it for me is weapon range.

Had skele about 20 feet from me and I couldn't kill the damn zombie attacking him because it was beyond my allowed kill range.

Its possible to survive with a larger team with these limits but its hard finding people playing for one and never knowing when your within your killbox is a real killjoy.

Its a real kick in the balls as is atm.

Edited by Donziboy2

review hmm leme see.....limit to range....Check

No Melee.........Check

well boys looks like we will be eating in tonite. boards up the windows and doors, makes his final adjustments to his family jewels....Atleast for now he can hope for a lucky shot to the head at 101ft. under that and you are "F" worded. poster_oops.gif