Spartans Home

World of Tanks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pikey and Shinobi just started playing, I hope they enjoy it as much as I do

Luggs and I still have level 1 tanks so we can still play with newcomers and all have fun :thumbsup_anim:

I now have a tier 6 piece of shit VK3001P....omg why do Russians take shit so serious as to beef up Russian hardware and nerf German stuff????i cant do anything with it....im making between 5 and 20k credits with my maxed out Panzer 4 with the 10.5cm+HE vs tier 5 6 7 8 but its a tier 5 tank...but with my tier 6 tank i cant do shit.

They are forcing me to go and get a KV....still 10k research to go for that one.....but i dont want Russian tanks!! i want my Tiger!!!

This entire game is based on "oh if i get this upgrade....or this tank...itll all get better" but it never gets better!!!ARRghh!!

LOL Luggage is loosing cred almost every round with his Chaffee it's sooo funney

BTW

1 in 5 men have a red/green colour issue (me inc) this mod helps

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/38742-farbsehschwache-mod-v101/

Oh god why is every tank i go for crap?! lmao...the Panzer 4 "crap" even tough fully upgraded i love it and am good with it.....then the VK3001P on the American forums it was called a piece of shit....and now the Tiger is crap!!....i almost have the KV...that soab always kills me....but i've learned to snipe and not brawl with the German line,and after the tanks are maxed out i can make credits and get my stats back up above 50%.

With the Panzer 4 which was a piece of shit at stock i had stats of 40ish % and now after a bunch of battles maxed out its back up at 52%,when i need credits i do a couple of battles with this tank.

You cant go by stats. Since alot of the teams are filled with morons.

Each tank has its own strong points people have to find.

You cant slug it out unless its one on one or you really know what your up against. And open fields are always a 50/50 and it usually isn't in your favor.

BTW im running a t34 and it takes 120k+ experience to get the 120mm that it realy needs do go up against tanks in its tier. The 105 is worthless against most the Tier 9 heavies and some Tier 8's and I wont even discuss the Tier 10's.

Edited by Donziboy2

Just had a "battle" with 7 Type 59s.......we had none ofcourse....we all agreed to disconnect in protest...that was seriously fudged up man...freakin 7 type 59s....

I now have the KV 3 researched....just gotta get the credits for it...im making 10 to 20k per battle with my KV....i've let go of my German line cause it is just too crappy thanks to the crappy devs.

Yeah had some of my best games in the Tiger II, E-75 and the VK4502 aufs b. is on par with the other tier 9s. Haven't played the German meds but I know when I'm in my T-54 i don't want to see any E-50s cause they ruin my day and the both the panthers hit really hard although there a bit of a glass cannon.

If you like the KV you will like the KV-3 but when you get to the IS/IS-3 they are a completely different play style they hit hard but are kind of soft and best used for flaking attacks. the IS-3 probably has the worst armor for a tier 8 heavy but the upgraded gun is killer.

• 3 weeks later...

Im loving this game. Played 4 rounds with pete on sunday. Im t3 n pete t4/5 n we upagainst t6 almost every game. We actualy did ok . Ran round like noobs dodgin the big uns and grabin the flag what a hoot. Im C3ntsparta if u wanna add me. Love this game u just cant take it seriously if u want to enjoy it.

• 1 month later...

Take that you arty#$&^$@

- Shell price for 180mm F-600D: 1890->1980 credits.

- Shell price for 180mm UBR-600: 1890->1980 credits.

- Shell price for 203mm F-625D: 1442->1568 credits.

- Shell price for 203mm G-620: 1092->1200 credits.

- GW-Panther: credit income decreased by 10%.

- GW Tiger: credit income decreased by 20%.

- M37: credit income decreased by 30%.

- M7 Priest: credit income decreased by 8%.

- M41: credit income decreased by 3%.

- M12: credit income decreased by 10%.

- M40/43: credit income decreased by 20%.

- T92: credit income decreased by 15%.

- SU-14: credit income decreased by 13%.

- S-51: credit income decreased by 15%.

- Object 212: credit income decreased by 25%.

Wow, and arty was already one of the worst ways to earn credits (since you only get 50% of the credits/xp for each tank you kill)

Uhm you do ALOT more damage than anything else in its tier,so it evens out....its actually the best way to make credits; last night i was hit by arty in my IS4 for over 1000hitpoints...left me driving around with 67hp.....i think that dude made some serious cash.

In my Hummel i made 15 to 50k profit and in my GW Panther 25 to 45k....theres too much arty right now so thank god they are nerfing it!

New bonus code over at the forums,7 days premium a free tank and 750 gold.......sadly you need a credit card an since i am eurotrash we dont use that stuff :( but if you got one go hurry and get it!

Edited by EL_n00biachi

Arty noobs UNITE!!!!!!!!

All arty rage aside, I play it now and to be honest it is way too easy to kill a tank it just takes patience and situational awareness. The problem I have with arty is the fact that it can one shot tier 9 and two shot tier 10 tanks. Look at it from heavy tank drivers prospective.

I am in a Maus driving along a flank supported by multiple mediums and a couple of lower tier heavies. I move to soak up the damage for my mediums to flank the enemy and win the engagement but as I move from one building up to the next building to push the line I get hit and lose 75% of my health along with both tracks down half the crew dead and the rest of my modules almost wiped out. Now I have a choice do I turtle up behind this building for the rest of the map and abandon my team or do I press the attack in the hopes that I can survive long enough to make a difference. As I make this decision the second arty round from the 6 arty on the map comes in and misses me by 6 feet yet takes out another 10% of my health along with my tracks again, all while hiding behind this building. As I decide what to do the third arty shell impacts the ground 10 feet away from me and kills me.

I took on 6 tanks alone while my team flanked and killed them, lost maybe 5% of my health the entire engagement and yet in three rounds from arty I am dead, out of those three rounds only one actually hit me the rest hit near me. Yet I am supposed to get upset when they nerf the credit making ability of arty?

Artillery was placed in the game to counter the heavy tanks and force them to not camp behind a rock the entire game. It has completely failed to do this; in fact it has the opposite effect. All heavy drivers get as far as they can and into arty shadow then camp the rest of the map hoping they don?t get splashed to death. Arty fails to fulfill it intended goal resulting in an overpowered tank that can one shot many tanks at or below its own tier. Couple that with good credit income from playing them and you have a tank you can sit in the back of the map in relative safety one or two shoting random tanks across the map with decent accuracy all while making a 10 to 20k paycheck after every match. The only thing you have to worry about is the occasional scout that happens to get by your team and kills you.

The solution I think everyone could live with would be to drastically decrease the damage the arty does while making it more accurate where you support the heavies not one shot them. I would also go as far as to balance the reduction in damage with a reload time decrease so that you can put rounds on target faster and more accurately in order to support your friendly tanks while not out damaging anything else on the field.

Damn wish i could 2 shot a maus with my m41.........................................

T92 AVERAGE damage 2250.....your sarcastic "learn to live with it im indoctrinated by my clan ya noob" reply is pooooooop :thumbsup_anim: you know Gunthar is right,or are you telling me that you're driving freely in your T34 when there are 3 4 5 6 7 arty pieces on the other side....

After last night i wish they took away the TD mode too...