Spartans Home

World of Tanks

I cant even afford to drive my t34 atm......

Got no money for gold....

Got no gold for prem....

Got almost no creds 100k ish.....

Even with prem you need to make like 10 hits to pay for dying and thats if your lucky enough to get off 10 shots...

MM likes to stick my ez8 up against fecking uber tanks like the kv3 with its 122mm arsehole maker..... So no cred love there

And what happened to them changing the US t9/t10 heavy's? its been like 6 months since they said they would....

And if arty is so uber why does my arty die half way thru the match cause nobody bothers to stop the scout........

Im sure high tier arty is uber. I would like to see a 2-3 arty limit in place. But us low tier arty sobs get stuck up against t10 forever..... Ive been dropping shells on t10s in my priest since day one..... And you run out of ammo before you can kill them......

/rant over

guess ill try and get my m12 a better/slower gun........

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 7.0 update has been released for the North American region.

You can download the game client following the present links:

Download the update 7.0 (1.26 Gb) here.

Download the full game client version of 7.0 (2.51 Gb) here.

All users having had premium accounts during the start of the maintenance have their premiums compensated for a day since 21:00 PST, December 13th.

Main changes implemented with the update v.7.0:

- Implemented several game clusters (multicluster technology).

- Added the camouflage feature. Camo purchase and its mounting are available in the game section ‘Appearance’.

- Added levels of tank companies varied by tier: up to tier 4, up to tier 6, up to tier 8 and up to tier 10 (including tier 10). Implemented tier limits for SPGs, LTs, and TDs in up to tier 4, up to tier 6 and up to tier 8 battles.

- Added the complaint system. You can choose the complaint type while in battle by right-clicking on the player's nickname shown in the pop-up context menu.

- Added a test system for recording and replaying battles. A ‘Record battle to replay’ setting saves battle videos in ‘Replays’ folder.

The new content implemented with the update:

- Added new maps – Marsh and Fjords.

- Fixed multiple bugs in tank models.

- Fixed multiple bugs, blockings and jam-ups on the majority of maps.

- Added animated birds on several maps.

The list of all changes between update 6.7 and update 7.0 can be found on the In Development page of the portal.

We draw your attention to the fact that the camouflage purchased with gold or with credits is mounted single time on a tank: when you purchase a new camouflage, the previous one (which is placed on a tank) is not saved.

Stay tuned!

Birds! that's whats missing in the game! Now they got it right!

Edited by Skazbr~SPARTA~

The 7.0 update has been released for the North American region.

You can download the game client following the present links:

Download the update 7.0 (1.26 Gb) here.

Download the full game client version of 7.0 (2.51 Gb) here.

All users having had premium accounts during the start of the maintenance have their premiums compensated for a day since 21:00 PST, December 13th.

Main changes implemented with the update v.7.0:

- Added the camouflage feature. Camo purchase and its mounting are available in the game section ?Appearance?.

- Added levels of tank companies varied by tier: up to tier 4, up to tier 6, up to tier 8 and up to tier 10 (including tier 10). Implemented tier limits for SPGs, LTs, and TDs in up to tier 4, up to tier 6 and up to tier 8 battles.

- Added the complaint system. You can choose the complaint type while in battle by right-clicking on the player's nickname shown in the pop-up context menu.

- Added a test system for recording and replaying battles. A ?Record battle to replay? setting saves battle videos in ?Replays? folder.

The new content implemented with the update:

- Added new maps ? Marsh and Fjords.

- Fixed multiple bugs in tank models.

- Fixed multiple bugs, blockings and jam-ups on the majority of maps.

- Added animated birds on several maps.

The list of all changes between update 6.7 and update 7.0 can be found on the In Development page of the portal.

We draw your attention to the fact that the camouflage purchased with gold or with credits is mounted single time on a tank: when you purchase a new camouflage, the previous one (which is placed on a tank) is not saved.

Stay tuned!

Birds! that's whats missing in the game! Now they got it right!

I know. I was just sitting there in my T-34 yesterday getting killed by a tier 5 light tank when that arty killed 3/4 of my hitpoints in one shot when it dawned on me. " MY GOD we need animated birds in this bitch, that will fix everything!!!!!!!!!!!"

This is gonna suck in 7.1 when everyone can play on every server....NA server will be flooded by Russians....no...i have nothing against Russians....but....people on the Russian server play with gold-shells on pub battles.....

The tech is there now,just no other servers.....yet...as always devs are slow; it was more intended for the Russians to spread the load...US server has 17k peak hours....Russian server 200k players.

Not sure if they are gonna make all servers available for everyone,it might kill off the NA server losing perhaps the east coast playerbase to the EU server.

"Steel~SPARTA~ hehehe he said "Spread the load" hehehe"

Edited by EL_n00biachi

The tech is there now,just no other servers.....yet...as always devs are slow; it was more intended for the Russians to spread the load...US server has 17k peak hours....Russian server 200k players.

Not sure if they are gonna make all servers available for everyone,it might kill off the NA server losing perhaps the east coast playerbase to the EU server.

It is the first step in the process, once the have the clusters to share the server load they can begin to intergrate them so you can swap information between them. I would love to see a singular server for everyone kind of like Eve. Languages are not an issue in that game even though you have a ton of Russian and american players.

Thanks for that :)

hehehe Gunthar said swap

RNG, or I call it the dice roll, picks your stats and numbers when you first sign on for the "day". I've had games where my Hummel would pinpoint at half-aim and others where after 7 seconds of siting it would miss horribly.

And the roll applies to everything: a bad roll does this: gives you crap MM, gives you crap rolls on the turret of a Tiger P (when using the BL-9), etc etc etc.

Ha! so much for my "Theory" huh Skaz! this is why after 2 shit battles i restart my client.

In some thread on the forums,every now and then someone says something like that....its all too obvious that it actually works that way, that is why i restart my client after 2 or 3 shit battles.

Well if it works that way el_noob then why does some days just suck even when I restart the computer :ranting2:

Cause.....1 word "Donzi only plays the American line" ok that was more than one word but lol

Peter this version #$&^@$& sucks invisible tanks and shit....ugh...the only thing that can make it slightly playable is when you are in a platoon.