Spartans Home

One for Panic

DaiSan

Sorry, I must be getting old. I find the trailer (game) rather disgusting, but am overwelmed

by the quality of the graphics and movements of the charectors. The details of the scenery

are outstanding.

Saw the trailer a while back and I agree, it's disturbing. Partly because the gfx & animation are so good.

After being thoroughly hooked by Dead Rising 2 and just finished the first season of "The Walking Dead", I'm probably going to go for this, you can't beat splatting a few zombies!

I dont like the concept of zombie games and never played them....... until left for dead 2, where I could play gib-fest for hours, mindless fun at the end of a grueling day at the office.

I feel exactly the same, zombie games are of no interest to me.... until i played half life 2 recently, that kicked ass...pretty sure they where zombie type things?

Saw this trailer awhile back, as well. Wife happened to be in the room at the time when I turned it on. It made her cry. Haha. That alone was a selling point for me.

- JHunter

Hey Hun, remeber that Zombie game trailer you cried to....? Yeah, well, I just got the game. GIVE ME YOUR TEARS!!!!