Spartans Home

Here is my new Baby !

Batwing~SPARTA~

IKEA makes cars?!

IM KIDDING!!! nice ride....good thing that you havent lost your europeannessnizznussziness....n stuff....omg that music lol...DuranDurannnnnnnn

Carefull now i might take you up on that one.....when i save up enough empty soda-cans!!.....well its not that expensive but..

...anyway....that is an awesome car man...i remember when we talked about it with Haji....didnt expect you to buy it already!...congrats!...now ditch your current GF man...that thing is a meow magnet...all these cuban chicks...my god. haha

hehehahe .. oh well, my GF just saw it quickly today, she is working all day, but tomorrow we go for a nice ride :) i m sure she ll like it.. hehe i m gonna have some fun at the traffic lights :) lol.

0 - 60 in 6.5 secs.. lol..

i have to be s carefull.. or other than meoww magnte .. this is gonna be a COP magnet :)

Congratulations on the new car man. One question though, when are getting the windows tinted? Black car.... FLA = human raisin thumbsup_anim.gif

Very nice video and it looks to have all the toys that a rich Italian Floridian would demand in a car MSNWINK.GIF

Well, I was driving on some curves on a few privates roads behind the dealership... Using the manuall shifpads and it was very cool, slam on gas exiting the curve in 2nd shift, up 3rd, 4th and then shift down again to get the next 90 degrees left in 2nd.... nice sound from the engine and some screaming from the tires...

then on the freeway I was nice and smooth, automatic, around 65, just below 70 Mph, got a "slleeping" truck in front of me, then slammed the gas pedal and in a blink of an eye I was 105 Mph, releasing gas but she was begging to let her go...

How this turbo kicks in is impressive, but after 5 years with the Civic... my perception is... "distorted", I just have to get used to this kind of "quickness" again :)

It's not a german car butt..... :bleh:

Like the gadgets man ,and you say 0 to 100 kmh @ 6.5 seX© ...grrrauw :ogle:

know i see who has the money ..... :lol:

Enjoy ... :P

I took a cab once , this guy just ran every red light there was .

so i asked why .. , he said ; my brother in law does this all the time .

After the third time got really stressed...

Next light was GREEN so ok .

This guy Slams on the break comming to a dead stop ,

so i freaked out shouting what tha f*kc WHY ARE U STOPPING... :wtf:

He replied ; what if my brother in law come's from the right ................ :allgood:

The Kia Optima's will be on the Dutch market 2nd half of 2011,it probably depends on what Hyundai wants....they are basically one company and Hyundai has a sister to the Kia Optima.....the Hyundai Sonata.

Edited by EL_n00biachi

The Kia Optima's will be on the Dutch market 2nd half of 2011,it probably depends on what Hyundai wants....they are basically one company and Hyundai has a sister to the Kia Optima.....the Hyundai Sonata.

Checking on MSN cars today, they report that the Optima will also get an Autumn release into the UK!

Might have to go and have a look when it's available.