Spartans Home

ACE for OA 1.10 Stable released

IDAN

OMG. I just spent over an hour downloading v1.9! banana_dance.gif

Soz about that bud, the good news is the ACE2 team have announced they are in maintenance mode from now on so updates are going to be farther apart and stuff is likely to be fixed in the future as opposed to changes in the way things work. :D

Thx Zeno,

but in a future could we have like 24h waiting time before new stuff is implemented please? I read about update 2 hours ago and just come back home from eastern. Its going to take 5 hours for me to download, so no gaming for me tonight :(

@ Haji

Is this a specific config working for Steamers only or is working anyway?

I am downloading the Zeno one (very slow) and yours (very fast). Comparing the Zeno structure from the 1.9, into Zeno folder there is only the Addon folder.

In your file there are other single files and Clippi and Store. Besides Store host the Config, what s clippi about ??

About the config file, I will edit and move it into the root/userconfig folder as usual, is that correct ?

Thanx :)

Great,

Another little problem.. Haji, i tried twice to download your file and just after 50% download , it crashes and got the error message on RAR : Header corrupted

About Zeno file, Server is extremely slow and on 2 attempts got both timed out Server not Responding

Ace 1.10 no joy for me at the moment.

downloaded @ +300 kb/sec

zeno's link

greetz no trouble there (but will be sure if games is running)

Haji, thx for the effort. From the new location your files comes down slower than Zeno one. it looks like is capped at 124 KB/sec. I tried several time and never get higher than that.

While writing i am downloaded Zeno one again at about 280 KB/sec, i hope will not time out again.

Haji, thx for the effort. From the new location your files comes down slower than Zeno one. it looks like is capped at 124 KB/sec. I tried several time and never get higher than that.

While writing i am downloaded Zeno one again at about 280 KB/sec, i hope will not time out again.

All my posts associated with this topic have been deleted to minimize confusion. Sorry it didn't work out

I had the same issue and spent an hour tonight trying to figure out what was going wrong. Cheers for posting up the solution El_noobiachi! :thumbsup_anim:

Appreciate the SPARTA package Zeno.

downloading at 970Kb/s currently...thanks!

Just to clarify for others, could we get links for other addons needed for server here in this thread? Optional and required be it TAC DOM and associated?

I'll be more around to playing ArmA and others now that I'm in some finishing stages of my project at work.