Spartans Home

Sunday GR:IT Mission ?

DaiSan

Seeing as I'm normally sitting around listening to the usual suspects racing in Grid/Shift I was wondering if anyone fancied trying another of Lighty's GR:IT missions tonight?

If there's room i'd like to join.

Edit:

I see there are alot of players wanting to do the mission,is there a chance of running 2 servers if alot of people have to be dissapointed? :(

Edited by EL_n00biachi

If there's room i'd like to join.

Edit:

I see there are alot of players wanting to do the mission,is there a chance of running 2 servers if alot of people have to be dissapointed? :(

At the moment we only have one tac server running and the missions being played have 9 slots, if a mission is full these are easy enough on a PC with a reasonable connection to host locally.

At the moment we only have one tac server running and the missions being played have 9 slots, if a mission is full these are easy enough on a PC with a reasonable connection to host locally.

Right,thanks.

.....guess i dont get to play eventho theres only 5 players left lol.....whatever then. have fun.

There is no join in progress (JIP) for these missions (there shouldnt be for any tac missions). This is why there is only one mission server and 2 dom servers. Dom allows JIP and people can come and go as they please.

missions can be run impromptu if a few of you are on and you fancy playing you can easily play a mission, but I urge you always to play missions with a high level of comms and field discipline.