Spartans Home

Battlefield 2142 patch 1.51

Hajimoto

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haji, I hate to disagree but if I try downloading from the Atomicgamer site I get this after clicking download

You have tried to download from too many different IP addresses. You will need to close your browser and wait in line again in order to continue downloading.

After you wait in line, please do not share the download links. Each unique user is required to wait in line before being able to download.

I tried this in both Firefox and IE and it's the same on both.

Haji, I hate to disagree but if I try downloading from the Atomicgamer site I get this after clicking download

You have tried to download from too many different IP addresses. You will need to close your browser and wait in line again in order to continue downloading.

After you wait in line, please do not share the download links. Each unique user is required to wait in line before being able to download.

I tried this in both Firefox and IE and it's the same on both.

I am confused, I do not have any posts that point to Atomic gamer. The link to the patch 1.51 is listed below"

http://cdn.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/sites/default/files/uploads/BF2142_Patch_1.51.exe

Does this site hand off to Atomic Gamer for you?

Edited by Hajimoto

I am confused, I do not have any posts that point to Atomic gamer. The link to the patch 1.51 is listed below"

http://cdn.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/sites/default/files/BF2142_Patch_1.51.exe

Does this site hand off to Atomic Gamer for you?

Don't know about the others but that link seemed to serve up a corrupted download, ended up at just over 1.4 gb and wouldn't install. Atomic gamer seems to be providing the full 2gb albeit at a slow speed.

Don't know about the others but that link seemed to serve up a corrupted download, ended up at just over 1.4 gb and wouldn't install. Atomic gamer seems to be providing the full 2gb albeit at a slow speed.

Ok I just double checked and updated all my links and this link

http://cdn.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/sites/default/files/uploads/BF2142_Patch_1.51.exe

Is working at over 3.0MB asec and is 2GB in size. I have edited all my links in my initial post to reflect the above link.

Ok the game closes when playing single player after about 5 mins in.

Gpu temp 46c

Cpu temp 48c

Not sure what's up also I do not show a shortcut for NS or see it in game

Patched up and also have disc in system. :MSNCRY:

There is no shortcut for Northern Strike. It's integrated into the main game; when looking at the server browser, you should see servers running the NS maps (Bridge at Remagen, Liberation of Leipzig, and Port Bavaria), assuming that someone has a server running them.

As for your single-player game shutting down: any error messages? I've never played the single-player stuff, since it's just a practice mode (and a bad one at that) for online play. Try joining a live server and see if you have the same problem, and please provide more specific details if you can.

I GIVE UP.

Starting Unistall procedure.. Bailing out... screw it :)

I spent over 3 hours to figure out why after a perfect installation the game CTD when the real 3D rendering should start.

It happened in Multy, i was thinking it was an issue with Servers. It happens in single, right after trying to set the shaders.. BAM, crash to desktop.

For a game 4 years old it took way too much of my patience.

I have better games to play...

@ Jhunter:

Thx for that repositary folder.

I will give a shot to this thing for a last attempt. I am downloading from that folder patch 1.4 and the incremental 1.5

However that 1.512 listed there has to have something wrong. The 1.51 is supposed to be 2 GB while the one listed there is 386 MB only

I will download the 1.51 from Haji post at page 1.

If it doesn t work after this, really there is nothing more I can do.

Alright, so now I am trying for the fifth time to install this thing.

I made a test with the bare game from DVD installed and got always the same crash.

In single player (as in multy, if I try to join any possible server), it crashes as soon as it tries to get into the real game 3D environment.

All of the 2D environments as menu, setting and so forth are working fine.

During installation i always get an error message is unable too install DX 9c. I didn t pay attention to that, because I know other games I am running alreay updated to the latest DX 9 possible, however I decided to run the DXdiag command and check this out:

DXVideo.jpg

Why in the hell do you think it displays 4800 card and driver if is perfectly updated to 6900 drivers as for the Device manager?

I think I will try to reinstall DX 9 using a DXsetup, in meanwhile, any idea is welcome...

I just hope to not screw my system just to try to have this thing to work...

Batwing We all get the dx9 thing as it is trying to load an old Dx version just move pass that.

Here is what I had before.

Load game and after 5 mins it would close and win7 would say game stopped responding.

Here is what I did to fix all problems:

Load from my disc 1.0

downloaded 1.40

download 1.50

download 1.51 at 1.95gb

Updated punkbuster and added game then ran update again.

Played last night with Fatal_ & Haji and all was fine with no problems.

And once again I exhausted my resoources.

I updated DXs and i got the message i don t need to update because the latest and the best are already installed.

I made a search about that Ddag issue on Win 7, it looks it is almost a common issue... some silly software glitch.

However, cards, although not recognized on the DXdiag are working totally fine in each one system reporting the issue, so that one is archived as well, I am not gonna have an headache for thhat.

Buttom line, BF 2142 will not work on my machine, mostly due toa video driver issue.

I am able to survive without it, especially ebcause all of the ohter amjor games I play are working great.

For sake of knowledge, I am just curios to know if any of you having BF 2142 working is using a new 69xx serie card with updated AMD 11.2 drivers.

It could be just a problem there.

Some machines will not run an older game if you don't do the DX 9, run the DX9 that came with the game and see if that fixes it. I cannot get the punk buster thing to work, i went to the sight and ran it and added the game to the list, did the update, still won't work.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

DirectX 9.0C

http://www.soft32.com/download_1543.html

Alternative download options:

· DirectX Redistributable 9, 10, 11

PunkBuster

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

I loaded everything and got kick by punk buster with no message. Now where Can i find that error at.

Trying this now.(PBSVC)

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsvcfaq.php

Edited by Gon5