Spartans Home

Ghost Recon: Island Thunder in Arma2

Lightspeed~SPARTA~

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys - I use OA now so I have a feeling that I probably have used at least a few objects from OA meaning that you will also require OA.

hopefully, i will be available to join in this - i have only tested it in SP so far - i know at least a couple of missions that could spank a poorly organised team.

Would it be possible for a Sunday attempt?

Perhaps 22:00 GMT (17:00 EST)?

Events like these should be on our Calendar.

You guys just don't want to let a Jew in your game... Always scheduling things on the Sabbath.

GOSH!

Guy's, it only takes a quick post to organise things any time that's convenient for you. This isn't a once only event, hell I'll play missions any time I'm around just grab me in TS.

I notice ACOG in angel rage mission is not calibrated and accurate. Weapon aim too high, a lot too high

yeh i cant figure out why weapons would not be aiming properly - if it continues and i cant find issue i will swap out that weapon. i am actually going to look into a limited weapon selection option so each class could pick a choice of primary weapons.

also, will probably change all the soldiers from stock Arma2 into a really nice addon of Navy Seal units.

lots of little changes and some extra missions coming too.

I have dl'd the Missions.

What is the best procedure for installing this? Thank you in advance.

If anybody is interested, I will be on Sunday 5 PM (EST) for a Mission. I'd be happy to lead.

Custard/T-1

Love to have you aboard.

With 7 operators, I would have 3 assault rifleman (1-2 with g/l), a SAW gunner, AT guy, sniper and explosives op.

Think about what kind of kit you'd like.

How do i load this mission? Keep it simple.