Spartans Home

The Christmas List

Batwing~SPARTA~

So,

Xmas is getting close and it's the moment to see if we have been good enough this year to deserve our nice treats :)

I though to put down some stuff I am on the market for, and see what you guys are thinking to ask to "Santa" :) It may come out an interesting discussion :)

So, at the moment I am looking to replace my set Keyb and Mouse and Pikey gave me some solid suggestions :)

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169417800/categoryId.35156900

and

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169418900/categoryId.35208800

LOL, I am trying to transfer these items to my girlfriend's list :)

Still thinking at other stuff, but not sure yet.. What's your list ?

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

DAAAAMN nice keyboard .

Can you lite the keyboard keys in Red up saying (stay of)hahahah

greetz

Edited by EBE

Honestly the MERC seems a bit cluncky and too large to me.

I like minimalist keyboards and the thinner and smaller, keeping the classiig config with numpad on the right is my style.

I actually have a Logitech quite pretty and absoluting perfect for my needs, only missing the coolness and useful acklight.

You know, I have a desk with the "keyboard draw" and I was thinking, if I was able to stick one of those neon tubes we use as extra lights inside PC, just under the upper side of the draw, that would lumnate my keyboard perfectly :)

I just don t know how to provide power to it, because those tubes have the PC mole connectors... any idea ?

I ordered a new pistol the other day. Smith and Wesson M&P .40.

I will take some more pictures once I get my hands on it which should be sometime next week.

I got the Virginia version as it does not have the external thumb safety, internal lock, or the magazine disconnect (a true Virginia gun).

M&P40.jpg

Some things I like about it:

High-tang grip for more control and reduced recoil.

Interchangeable backstraps on the grip (S,M,& L)

Trigger safety (Similar to a glock)

15+1 (Instead of my 8+1 1911A1)

I don't have to pull the trigger to disassemble the weapon. (Like you do with the Glock and some others)

Aggressive texture on the Zytel frame.

Rail for a light (I have an Insight M6X)

MORE INFO: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_%26_Wesson_M%26P

Ya i like that idea, kind of like this, my old key board lite up buy a cold cathode under bench. I kind of like the movment keys on the board.But to each his own.

I3010001.jpg

Nice pistols, but plastic belongs on toys not guns except on the gripps but thats where wood or rubber should be.

Get one of these ruger p90 at least its all steel.

p90.jpg

Colt has a all steel 45 auto double action big mag, the double eagle i think?

Just a suggestion.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Im useing the power supply in the computer, went to comp usa and got a ultra power out slot cover for the back useing one of the empty pci slotts in rear of case. It has 2, 4 pin molex conectiors on it to allow the 4 pin to be out side of the p/c. Mounted the cathode light to bottom of bench along with its p/s, ran the 4 pin molex wire to back of p/c plugged it in, Comes on and off with p/c.=Sweet!

Thats my old keyboard in the pick. I have the stealth and i love it, it has rubber keys so no slipp. And the mouse pad is teflon coated for no friction mouse movement, Smooth, easy to move, like good power steering in a oshkosh truck!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~