Spartans Home

Lady and Gentlemen!

I was in this position for nearly 3 years.

I'll be "hangin' up my shingle"! Only me, myself and I to boss around and be bossed around. I'll try a good amount of court appointed stuff if I can get on the lists in the three counties around me and then I have some contract work to do (I hope, at least it looks good for that so far) and finally, whatever work I can get off the street.

Criminal Defense Law, Child Welfare Defense Cases (Dependency Law/including TPR (termination of parental rights), Juvenile Delinquency cases and maybe some off-the-street Divorce (or other family law) work.

Also, the contract work may be Criminal and Dependency/TPR appeals and possibly in ineffective assisntance of counsel claims brought by criminal convicts who claim their attorneys were ineffective (sometimes they are right, but mostly it's just a bunch o'whoey!

Get into the wrongfull termnation as well, Im sure theres lots of them to sue. I know of a few myself. Being I have a job now, Ide let you off the leash on them. Good luck bud. Just don't get like call sal on breaking bad. So if I need an attorny can I call? sometimes I need one that will sink teeth into there butts. Alot of personel rights being violated in florida becouse of this right to work good old boy stuff.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

• 2 weeks later...