Spartans Home

Ace Server

Zeno~SPARTA~

Guys the ACE server is proving troublesome for many.

We will still continue to run it but it will be passworded

The password is

shield

The vehicle certification will not run on it.

We will apply certification to our stock server. We will continue to run the ACE server and will update it when they release their stable version 2.0.

We will use the stock server for day to day gaming.

ACE will be used for single missions and maybe tacdom.

Thanks for your patience

Z

Guys the ACE server is proving troublesome for many.

We will still continue to run it but it will be passworded

The password is

shield

The vehicle certification will not run on it.

We will apply certification to our stock server. We will continue to run the ACE server and will update it when they release their stable version 2.0.

We will use the stock server for day to day gaming.

ACE will be used for single missions and maybe tacdom.

Thanks for your patience

Z

lols n i spent all morning getting my ace mod set up right.

never mind

I will be on the ace server mostly, I think we have had a ball ache not because it's a difficult mod to install it's not we have had some bad luck with timings of some things is all.

I've allways prefered a public vanilla server and a passworded ace one anyway just call me a lucky git lol.

I will be on the ace server mostly, I think we have had a ball ache not because it's a difficult mod to install it's not we have had some bad luck with timings of some things is all.

I've allways prefered a public vanilla server and a passworded ace one anyway just call me a lucky git lol.

Yeah, pubbies annoy me in the ACE server

Any objection to me posting this change (inc pw) over at GR.NET to let them know, I had a blast with Karl and NCO trying to take main AO (I had set mission with no armour) this evening.

I don't get it. Ace cut numbers of people playing 2 times, password limit it even more

I think this will settle down mate, we have a very popular vanilla BigDom server if you want ACE2 we have it you just have to get to know us first to get PW, surely best of both worlds no?

We have the moderation tools (cheers MH6) on the public and known ppl on ACE2 were is the problem?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think this change will make life simpler in the end. Any ACE server with "version checking" enabled (a necessary evil, imho) will inherently cause issues for its users. Then there's the issue of asset control... without MH6's certification system any popular server would be hell on wheels anyway.

We will always host member missions (and even some non member missions) on our servers, but if the mission is for few players its easy to host locally. You will have to provide all support for people with questions about the mods and their installation.

Is your mission ready?

Is there a certain server I can go to in order to get ACE2 using AddonSync instead of Upadate6?

I like Addon Sync better but the ACE version I have in game tells me that my signatures are no good.

Any help?

Freeor

Is there a certain server I can go to in order to get ACE2 using AddonSync instead of Upadate6?

I like Addon Sync better but the ACE version I have in game tells me that my signatures are no good.

Any help?

Freeor

Someone wiser should correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that the updaters always give you the most recent version of the mod. SPARTA's server is technically using an older release dubbed "1.0 stable". As has been said before, if you're going to play on SPARTA's ACE server, it's best to manage ACE manually.

Click me!