Spartans Home

taken a break in 3 months from EVE

GySgt~SPARTA~

I have been busy putting my life back together and my time is not in Eve that much or in that fact not much gaming at all

the reality of this is i dont want to screw up this great friendship i have going right now...with this beatiful women, YES im

slipping away to the lightside. wish me luck maybe this one is the one for me.

He'll be back. The change is only temporary. Once he starts fartin' and scratchin' around her, then he'll come back online when she shoo's him out of the den to stink up some other room.

It was my tactic for more computer time. Pretty effective, too.

I have been busy putting my life back together and my time is not in Eve that much or in that fact not much gaming at all

the reality of this is i dont want to screw up this great friendship i have going right now...with this beatiful women, YES im

slipping away to the lightside. wish me luck maybe this one is the one for me.

Notice he said "women", not "woman". Inspiring. :) Good luck dude, we all know what that entails to stay out of the dog house.

Good luck with the relationship, Eve and everything else can wait......

LvL 5 skill train for the time out ;)

Suggestions:

Hot Sex LvL 5 +30days

Shopping LvL 5 (because you will have too) +35days

Visiting her family LvL 3 +300days ( it's a 18X skill) !!!!!

Bonus skill:

Understanding Women LvL 1 +560days !!

:P

Hope to hear from you in late spring/ summer.

Ok dude, when you have a minute can you post for me what offices youd like me to maintain for you. We'll keep the hanger warm. Make sure you train penetration lvl 5 followed by antiheadache lvl3 and then "anti manufacturing" lvl 5. I hear there are "nano pastes" that can help with this and the ole juggernaught torpedo output. As another thought, some ships have different "reppers" to protect them when shooting off thier torpedo. You may want to look into that before you re-dock.