Spartans Home

I'm Walker

Walker

Hi All,

I've been enjoying your server for a few weeks now; thought I'd register to say thanks.

I'm a 49 year old private pilot, who enjoys snow skiing and owns/rides a Kawasaki ZX-14. Presently living in North Eastern California. My career/background is computer programming...no military experience (my father was a Lt. Cmdr. in the USN).

I've been an avid gamer since the late seventies. I prefer FPS and have focused on Red Orchestra and Project Reality over the last few years. I've been a memeber of =]H[= Hardcore gaming clan for several months, but just suggested they free my spot for someone who is more active (you know those young punk 30 somethings worked their way in there and made me feel old!). I prefer PVP, but find teamwork more important, so the ARMA2 Coop with you folks has be fun.

Thanks again for the server and organized gameplay.

Continued success.

good to see you on the forums Walker ..BTY Im 35 About most guys 30 something ..I dont know what there smoking

these days

Edited by GySgt~SPARTA~

Hey Walker welcome to the forum and the servers.

U will feel welcome here i know cos the average age of the members is higher than your usual FSP gaming community

I am only 34 :lol:

we play for fun and don´t take matters too serious.

Always nice to have people with bikes here. Now we are 2 :thumbsup_anim:

Welcome Walker!

I am 46, almost 47. Yes, I am a lawyer in real life. This is my blessed sanctuary (when my family lets me get by with being here). I am prior military, but that kind of experience isn't required here and although we have quite a few former and current military members, we have just as many non-military.

I have gamed since the 70's with everything from electronic gaming via stand-up arcade machines and early computers like TRS-80, Commodore 64 and Atari 800XL, to non-electronic stuff like board games (88 and Panzer Blitz and BattleDroids/Battletech) and traditional table-top role playing games.

Today, I prefer computer FPS and some select computer RPGs.

I think you'll find we have a large cross section of gamers, and we like older players but will accept younger ones (20's, 30's and a few 18-19) when they prove their maturity. And we aren't opposed to giving the boot to someone in their 40s or 50's if they act like a punk-ass kid all the time.

Anyway, we hope you like it here and feel like you have found a home.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks!

Glad to see there?s some stuff in common...even if most of you are still wearing your poopy diapers. :->

You?ll definitely see me around. Like cylawyer, I get on when it works for my family (generally weekends).

Certainly like the gameplay?well organized, but no one uber about specific actions or skill.

Take care all,

CYA Soon,

Walker