Spartans Home

Can you run it??

MedicSN6

IPB Image

Sadly the Recommended test failed because it wants a Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent and I am running a Pentium D 3.00 Ghz

Also I rejected my 8600 GTS because it doesnt have 512 mb RAM, its a 256 card.

It shoudl run the game just fine on my XP machine though. I imagine the DX10 Vista machines are what require the beefy systems and cards.

It did not however, give me any crap about upgrading to DirectX 10.

Medic

IPB Image

Sadly the Recommended test failed because it wants a Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent and I am running a Pentium D 3.00 Ghz

Medic

im running a pentium D 3.00 Ghz and it accpected me it orignly rejected me because i orignly had 1 GB of ram but i have 2 now and it accpeted me. im also im running an ATI x1650 pro 512mb. you can answer the questions again on a differnt broswer to get accpeted. (i used internet explora first and fire fox next, but you will need to start a new game spy accunt/profile or it will automatly reject you.)

• 2 weeks later...

I read somewhere that Direct X 10 is not going to be avabile for XP. It will be in vista only. I could be wrong. But some tech sight asked someone form microsoft at the comutex computer 2007 show if they were going to make a pacth for it and they said no, vista only. crysis will also be in hidef to. So get ready to plug in the DVI, HDMI cords also. And in case you dident know it GRAW 1 and GRAW 2 will play in hidef to, I know becouse ive played GRAWs in hidef allready! but none of the 2006 games will.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

• 2 weeks later...

CPU

Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista) or faster, AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or faster.

You Have: 2 processors running - AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+

PASS

CPU Speed

Minimum: 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz or higher for Vista)

You Have: 2.21 GHz Performance Rated at 6.30 GHz

PASS

System RAM

Minimum: 1 GB (Windows Vista requires 1.5GB RAM)

You Have: 2.0 GB

PASS

Operating System

Minimum: Windows XP/Vista

You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

PASS

Video Card

Minimum: Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.

You Have: Radeon X1900 Series (ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x7249))

PASS

Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card

Video RAM: Required - 256 MB , You have - 512.0 MB

Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes

Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - Yes

Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 3.0

Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 2.0 , You have - 3.0

Video Card Driver Version (DirectX)

Your driver version number is: 6.14.10.6706

FYI: Your video card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper video card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.

DirectX Version

Minimum: 9.0c (included)

You Have: 9.0c

PASS

Sound Card

Minimum: Yes

You Have: MPU-401 Compatible MIDI Device

PASS

Sound Card Driver Version

Your driver version number is: 5.1.2535.0

FYI: Your sound card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper sound card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.

Free Disk Space

Minimum: 12 GB

You Have: 40.6 GB

PASS

DVD

Minimum: 8X speed DVD-ROM. This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-ROM, DVD-RW and virtual drives.

You Have: LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1P

PASS, but the Speed could NOT be analyzed.

just barly over the 1/4 mark of the slow part :( but at least i can run it