Spartans Home

Revive Graw for some holiday gaming

Forrester~SPARTA~

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be off subject, but how you guys likeing 8, i thought it was for touch screen only.

Dogface and i were on all weekend in the morning and evenings, you guys missed some dam good playing Ebdon has been joining in as well.

Oh well its back to work for me this week, the fire engines won't fix themselfs

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

I Wouldn't 'Touch' it with a barge pole.

Unless you are severly retarded and have trouble finding the Start button on any previous version of Windows then this isn't for you.

Let me put it this way, you know how with M$ Office 2010 they took all the features you used and hid them away so it took you ages to just do something simple like insert. Well 8 has done that with Windows itself now, it's there but you have to play Where's Wally first.

thanks for the heads up someone also said its more for the social networking clowns who want the Obahma give me money i cant work FTW!!! Idealists Because I'm to busy playing facebook games HAHAHA and telling people when I poop..Eeew who really does this..

I am running 8 now and have no problems what so ever. I don´t see how all these social medias get drawn into this. It runs just like 7 but with the adition of the tile screen mainly for touch screen. There is no hiding things just relocated but just as easy to find when u get used to it

It is supposed to bee even lighter on hardware than 7 so frankly i think the haters should stop listen to other people opinion and make there own by actually try it out for more than 10 min.

I took the change and ditched my 7 because of the special offer microsoft give at the moment and haven´t regret it.

Update!

Just to clarify I am not not referring to Dai comment and his impression of 8 but there is a lot of battering going on on the internet from people that base there opinion on what other people say.

Edited by usthomsen~SPARTA~

Just to clarify I am not not referring to Dai comment and his impression of 8 but there is a lot of battering going on on the internet from people that base there opinion on what other people say.

Thanks for clarifying that mate because we extensively tested it in a business and home environment for 6 months and found it worked just as well as 7 but with the caveats I mentioned. Nothing works WORSE than 7 I just cannot be arsed to go looking for stuff again like I had to when they moved from XP to 7.