Spartans Home

Patch 7.2

custard~SPARTA~

One change they are making in the patch, due very soon, is the Russian T34 becomes a level 8 Premium tank if you have one or if you buy one before the patch comes out you get it converted free.

LOL so the US tree gets a teir 9 downgraded to 8, they are making changes to the Russian tree as well isn't one of the ISs being put up a teir?

The coming patch is the US tree revision and 2nd TD line.

T34 goes down to a tier 8 premium and is replaced by the M103.

T30 goes to the new TD line and is replaced by the T110.

http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/images/c/ca/American_Tank_Tree_Full.jpg

After this patch comes the Russian tree revision adding a 2nd Heavy line ending with the IS4.

KV gets chopped up into a toothless tier 5 heavy and a KV2-derp with most likely a heavy MM weight.

The KV3 is moved to tier 7 and gets replaced by the T-150.

Heres the new Russian tree.

http://worldoftanks.com/dcont/fb/media/media/art_techtree/tech/ussr__full_com.jpg

Edited by EL_n00biachi

huh?look at the russian techtree i posted; you get to keep the KV1 and get a KV2+garage slot+100% crew for free if you have a KV with upgraded turret in your garage.

Edited by EL_n00biachi

huh?look at the russian techtree i posted; you get to keep the KV1 and get a KV2+garage slot+100% crew for free if you have a KV with upgraded turret in your garage.

Nice one that doesn't sound too bad, ta Noob

I don't know about all of it Peter I very much like the idea of increased income for the lower teir tanks to encourage there use.

I think it's bad they are reducing TD income though.

Yeah a lot of tier 8 arty "pro" shiftclickers have already returned; ill see what happens after the patch with the COD perk junk and the possible HE buff....but im not playing this game when the 5 or 6 vs 5 or 6 arty bullshit is back again.

Its not even the amount of arty that will be in a battle but their skill level...most of the artyplayers that are playing right now know what they were doing.......with the $$ and HE buff arty will be available for morons again and they on your team will be useless and ruin your battle;not selecting the right targets and\or getting countered.

Nice to see the IS3 getting a 5% $ buff,god forbid that tank missing out on any buff.

Yeah a lot of tier 8 arty "pro" shiftclickers have already returned; ill see what happens after the patch with the COD perk junk and the possible HE buff....but im not playing this game when the 5 or 6 vs 5 or 6 arty bullshit is back again.

Its not even the amount of arty that will be in a battle but their skill level...most of the artyplayers that are playing right now know what they were doing.......with the $$ and HE buff arty will be available for morons again and they on your team will be useless and ruin your battle;not selecting the right targets and\or getting countered.

Nice to see the IS3 getting a 5% $ buff,god forbid that tank missing out on any buff.

Well get ready because it?s coming. Even during the test server there were 3+ arty in almost every match I played in. I was being killed by T92's and Type E's from splash damage; one of them hit 3 feet away from me killed half my crew, 3/4 of my modules, and half my hit points. The HE buff will cripple heavy tanks since anytime you get hit you lose your tracks. As for the IS3 that tank is so overpowered for its tier its ridicules and now they are buffing it. I think the point is approaching where this game will collapse under the dev's incompetence.

• 2 weeks later...

The patch is live now, so what are we going to do with the new skills?

Linky to wiki explaining skilzzzzzzzzzz

http://wiki.worldoftanks.eu/Crew#Skills