Spartans Home

FIAT 500 Abarth :)

Batwing~SPARTA~

Batwing - You have to help me out here..... I would ask you to SAY it but I am honestly not interested in in hearing her words in your voice.....

So that being said, would you so kind as to translate everything that she said to text? PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSE????? bowing.gif

She says

"what are you looking at? (slap) - you are undressing me with your eyes, can t help it uh?

Your heart is pounding, your head is spinning, thinking I ll be yours forever.... "

I am SOOOOO glad I didn't hear you say this, it would have ruined the commercial for me.

No offense Batty thumbsup_anim.gif

hehehhe My uncle in Rome still has a perfectly working Fiat 500 original 1972 (I guess). I t slike the one red in the Zeno pic, but is white, black soft top :)

That car is amazing to drive in crazy italian traffic. Congested traffic, no parking spots for miles, you move around like "skating on ice" and finally you park under a tree, taking the room of a trash can !!

And yes, you can stick your head outside the roof and gently yelling at ppl to get out of your way ! Also, my uncle mounted 2 custom honks, one is outside the door, a replica 1915 horn, you squeeze and makes a sort of trumpet sound, the other one is a huge Truck siren (I don t know how many freaking Db is that thing) mounted under the trunk.

When he honk that, i saw ppl literally jumping away of the sidewalk trying to figure out what the fuck is coming in !!!!

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

That is Jean Reno and he did indeed play Leon, but this is from the film le Grand Bleu (the Big Blue) by Luc Besson, where he played Enzo Molinari, a free diver (diving without an oxygen tank). Its an excellent film if you like the sea.

yeah thats wright

great movie indeed Z

greetz