Spartans Home

BOOOOOORRRREEEEDDDD!!!!!!!!

Gunthar~SPARTA~

Same here buddy! But since I had to stay 3 extra hours yesterday I get to go home around 3 today :)

Lost 2 days worth of data because excel was in the wrong format. Damn you xls. Over 3 million cells worth of data gone in front of me... I told my boss I was going home to hang myself... She laughed.

Same here buddy! But since I had to stay 3 extra hours yesterday I get to go home around 3 today :)

Lost 2 days worth of data because excel was in the wrong format. Damn you xls. Over 3 million cells worth of data gone in front of me... I told my boss I was going home to hang myself... She laughed.

She only laughed because you are a valued asset to the corporation. Just sayin'.

lol Just got back from company festival... Had Boston Market give us food.. It was delicious.

If bored go to this website www.imgur.com SFW takes all the funny pics from around the web (ie reddit) and places them there.

Careful, not everything posted to imgur is safe for work.

lol Just got back from company festival... Had Boston Market give us food.. It was delicious.

If bored go to this website www.imgur.com SFW takes all the funny pics from around the web (ie reddit) and places them there.

You kind of have that backward. imgur is owned by a redditor. reddit uses it to host most of the pictures that appear on the site.

I get to sit here for 8 hours and do financial data analysis, issue budgets, gather actual budget spent, fix interdepartmental pissing contests, and beat engineers with a stick. For some reason since I am sick everyone is leaving me alone so I have nothing to do. I spent 45 minutes this morning working and now its all done so I get to sit here for anouther 2 hours and surf the web.

I hate you all. I get paid way too little to do way too much work.

- JHunter

It took me 12 years to get here bud be patient, and spending some time under the bosses desk "picking up your pencil" helps a lot too.

Just laid out a dozen reports on performance reviews for some sub-par teams, and then took afternoon off.... kind of like dropping a bomb in a full elevator and then rushing out while the doors close.

I don't even get to do that I don't directly supervise people anymore I merely serve as a inter-departmental babysitter.

Just laid out a dozen reports on performance reviews for some sub-par teams, and then took afternoon off.... kind of like dropping a bomb in a full elevator and then rushing out while the doors close.

Bomb on a full elevattor?.... I have seen a video with you in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQoH24B3C4

Or maybe it was this one... I forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEYInUvLalQ

Edited by Steel~Sparta~