Spartans Home

BOOOOOORRRREEEEDDDD!!!!!!!!

Gunthar~SPARTA~

6 x supported devices

4 x supported motherboards

5 x supported GFX devices

2 x supported operating systems

6 x 4 x 5 x 2 = 240 permutations. Each and every one of them must be examined and sanity checked (1 to 2 hours per test if I'm sticking to base sanity).

Throw in constant new builds of the software. Time it takes to file the paper work, test regressions.

Now throw in client bug report verification, more paperwork, meetings with international clients.... <.<

Not too bad though; the boss don't seem to mind if I slack off after 8:00 that much though. 30% productivity at that point is acceptable.

Never bored, just numb some days.

PS: In case you say BS; they also gave me an apartment key. That the office rented out incase we needed to sleep overnight at the office. And they've expensed my meals more then once.

Edited by warzer0

6 x supported devices

4 x supported motherboards

5 x supported GFX devices

2 x supported operating systems

6 x 4 x 5 x 2 = 240 permutations. Each and every one of them must be examined and sanity checked (1 to 2 hours per test if I'm sticking to base sanity).

Throw in constant new builds of the software. Time it takes to file the paper work, test regressions.

Now throw in client bug report verification, more paperwork, meetings with international clients.... <.<

Not too bad though; the boss don't seem to mind if I slack off after 8:00 that much though. 30% productivity at that point is acceptable.

Never bored, just numb some days.

PS: In case you say BS; they also gave me an apartment key. That the office rented out incase we needed to sleep overnight at the office. And they've expensed my meals more then once.

BULLSHEEET!

Edited by Yankee~SPARTA~