Spartans Home

Got hitt again

Athlon64~SPARTA~

Im running vista. The bad thing to do is install in vista or win 7 is to install asshole explorer 9 along with windows up dates will alow the attacks on your machine like unprotected xp. Had to reformatt to clear this crap out in order to get ridd of it, no outher way to do it, its hidden so good that it cannot be found to ridd it from the machine. And explorer 9 can not be rolled back to 8 or 7.

Now i installed team spk 3 before i had the audio drivers installed and the mic won't work. unistalled it but it still keeps the first profile info and that can't be found to clean that out to do a clean install of team spk 3 so my mike won't work and can't fix that as well. WHAT THE HELL!!!!! Some one needs to be strapped to a claymore and detonated!!!!!!!

So i gess i need the team spk privlige key and where he hell is the IP address on the sight hid at??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

With all the happy updateing of the sight the team spk ip address is gone

P.S Im not a happy camper at this time.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

So i gess i need the team spk privlige key and where he hell is the IP address on the sight hid at??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

With all the happy updateing of the sight the team spk ip address is gone

athlonlink.jpg

I've PMed you a privilege key, Athlon.

- JHunter

You can't back it up when you have to reformatt to regain controll of your machine.

Ok thanks, these bhos and search redirectiors are starting all over again . I think it had something to do with the last windows update and explorer 9 and NET.frame work. Remember that old browser attack free computer scan? I got hitt buy one of those that took over my machine and it started saying that the cpu was over heating and the hhd was failing, and thru up every 30 seconds 40 or so errors that covered the desk top. It hid all my favorites and hid pics and took off all the icons on the desk top except explorer. It put up a page saying i had to buy the soft whare in order to gain control of my machine back. Im running all kinds of protection and it went thru all of it like it wasent even there. It has reported to FBI internet crime division.

Wacth it fellas theres some new bad crap out there ready to grab ya hard.

Don't do the latest windows automatic update, it will leave you open for attacks.

I still need the IP for the team spk server. I don't do the book mark i put in the ip.

Backups of stuff I really don't want to lose (pictures, profiles and such) I keep on a seperate drive to the OS with a copy on a second PCs secondary drive.

Athlon, I am very sorry for all of your frustration.... but unfortunately there is absolutely nothing wrong with the last Win updates (at least Win 7 updates, but I would not think any different about Vista, which is only the 7 previous version), neither there is anything wrong with IE 9.

Shit just happens and doesn t matter what Antivir and protections you apply to your system, you are never fully covered.

Virus you got is one of the most diffused on Internet. I got it about 1 month ago. There were no new updates or whatever, just happened.

I fixed friends and family member PCs which got the same shit and they were using Firefox and Chrome, so doesn t matter what you are using.

When you post a request of support or any kind of help here, sometimes may be wortthy taking a look at old posts. You would have been find This one

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8983

where i do explain how to take action to mnimize effect from the Virus you got

and this one

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9003

where after taking care of the Virus, being sure the shit is removed, if you are still in trouble you can save your ass from a Full Reinstall just executing a Windows Repair.

95% of problems we have on our machines are just "user errors" and it happens to everyone of us. It s too easy always blame some piece of "crappy" software...

Shit just happens...

Well thats very informative. I Have been dealing with these scams, viris bhos, trojens, worms key loggers redirectiors and the like sence win 3.1. These new ones are the best ive seen yet, nouthing new to me. But vista and seven were bullet proff untill now. My machine became vaunable to attack after that last up date. So sence first installing vista when it came out was bullet proof untill now. So wacth out. Mosilla is vaunable as well. Usally they get in thru the active X files. And i do blame CRAPPY software for not letting me delete explorer 9 to install a earlyer version. They need 2 CLAYMORES strapped to each side of there microsoft heads and detonated BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!