Spartans Home

Apology

STRYKER_EBDA

This is to all Sparta members:

I want to apologize on the behalf of EBDA for the recent post on the frontpage. After I was directed to it, I was VERY surprised, shocked, and disturbed that it was written. I and many others were unaware that this was going to be put up and I will try to get it removed ASAP. Sparta has made EBDA welcomed on their servers and forums and I would want all EBDA to make Sparta feel welcome on our server and forums, also. Hopefully, we can put this incident AND all other incidents in the past and move forward.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

That (at best) awkward attempt at humor in no way reflects my feelings either. I appreciate the temporary home that SPARTA made available to us (no strings attached, I might add). I still love to come and visit!

Please don't judge all of us by one person's actions! Everyone that I play with loves to both have SPARTA company AND come be good neighbors on SPARTA servers!

Please accept my apologies as well.

Geez Louise... Not this stuff again... I didn't see anything on the home page but maybe I'm more blind than I think or someone removed it. I too appreciate the way you guys helped us out and enjoy playing with you. I don't apologize for others. I do just want to say thanks for all you guys have done for us and look forward to shooting you soon... :ph34r:

Could an Admin add the _EBDA tag to my name please?

Thanks Stryker but we all know just by reading his signature

"SENIOR ROOT ADMIN" he is on a power trip.

BDA. We ALL were once BDA and to say I owe allegence to EBDA cause they are BDA is Bull crap

because SPARTA & EBDA is who BDA was ! ! ! ! ! !

[sPARTA] is recruiting mature players!

I invite all EBDA whom are intrested with SPARTA to apply: as I for one will now try to distance myself from the downward spin of power hungry dogs.

Edit: Stryker there are many there that we or I feel as brothers and wish only the best for those

folks. Merry Christmas

Viiper, thanks for the info post our HOT policy (Honest, Open and Truthful) is something every forum should have!

Stryker, thank you very much for stepping up to the bat and appologising for the very few who seem to have to continually try to muddy the waters between the two communities. Also a thank you to all the other guys who posted appologies too.

Rest assured that we know who the few are and we also know who among you are true and worthy friends.

A Merry Christmas to All at (E)BDA, and a Happy New Year!

Steve