Spartans Home

Mission Signup

DaiSan

Anyone fancy an 8 player co-op mission either on Friday 30th Sept or Saturday 1st Oct around 20:00 uk time ?

The mission is this one. I haven't played it yet and would encourage people to just read the mission brief and not try the mission before game time so this is new and fresh to us all.

Cheers

Dai

Edited by Dai-San~SPARTA~

Got a bit further this time achieved one objective at least.

Apologies for being a tool and not knowing the dagr was the gps.

We probably have to do more then ten to get to know this one .. :yes:

its hard .. but fun .. :gun:

so get ya ; compas together , st_hud , Sound.. :help:

make sure u dont weight tomutch .. move your healthcare stuff in the right spot ..

Don' shoot up the verhicles we NEED .. :poster_oops:

get your chips and drinks ready.. :cheers: boys were in here for the loong time ..

Road_Kill.ashx.jpg

I was surprised I ran as far as I did, after that truck with a 41kg load. If it hadn't of stopped. For so long at that next waypoint I wouldn't have caught it though.

Definitely looking forward to another crack at that.

u did real good speedy-gonzales.jpg

next time i am using this one redneckmilitaryvehicle.jpg

funny-pictures-military-05.jpg

hold on its getting better ..

army-vehicle-funny.jpg

vestank.jpg

New_Coast_Guard_via_Democratic_leadership.jpg

The heavy load thing doesn't bother me I think it's a red herring.

These one life missions are very hard we should forget about running (unless it's DIRECTLLY into cover) and walk everywhere staying tactical.

I find it very interesting trying to use iron sight weapons and tracer fire to locate and pin enemies at these long distances, I think at times we did very well in contact and at other times lost it. I constantly make noobish mistakes and it irritates me, I get over it quicker when others cock up lol.

:banana_dance: :banana_dance: :banana_dance:

I like this mission, I hope to have a chance to give another run to it with you guys.

It is very well done as scripting and programming. I just hope it doesn t get spoiled by misterious enemy fire at 500 mtrs with sniper accuracy.. That would be a serious problem having 1 life only :)

Unfortunately is still a "game" and you have to keep in consideration game glitches.

On the first run we had, I died because i was in the back of the truck when we got at the refuel station, got under fire, repetedly hit the "JUmp Out" botton and nothng happened. I got stuck in the truck seat and died there.

On one side I love missions where realism is pushed on and on the other side it gets very frustrating when after 40 minutes in a mission all goes fucked up because of a game glitch.

Ahem....

Tomorrow 8.00pm UK ish for another go at this

Anyone?

Let's do more than one task, let's be good on comms and all that other tactical stuff :thumbsup_anim: