Spartans Home

Check out these l33t idiots. DO NOT DO THIS BS. EVER.

MedicSN6

It's like they watched someone playing MGS and thought "Hey! We could look all sweet like those PMC guys!" It looks straight out of a Kojima game. Not that I'm bad mouthing him as I love Metal Gear. They are training for shit that should not and will not happen. Being surrounded by 6 people, even if they are unarmed and you are, is not going to play out in your favor or nearly as cool as they seem to think.

I can't say much on the firing past or in front of each other as I've trained doing that sort of thing with a SAW and M240 but I also know/knew that my automatic riflemen are highly trained and proficient with those weapons and won't shoot me in the back. And if an accident occurred we at least had body armor and Kevlars on.

But hey Natural Selection doesn't really apply to humans as it used to so it's kind of important that we allow the inferior specimens to kind weed them selves out. Unfortunately THESE retards could hurt someone else during they're antics. I would not want to be in the area if someone tries to mug one of these folks as I can reasonably assume that I'm going to catch a bullet as well.

It's like they watched someone playing MGS and thought "Hey! We could look all sweet like those PMC guys!" It looks straight out of a Kojima game. Not that I'm bad mouthing him as I love Metal Gear. They are training for shit that should not and will not happen. Being surrounded by 6 people, even if they are unarmed and you are, is not going to play out in your favor or nearly as cool as they seem to think.

I can't say much on the firing past or in front of each other as I've trained doing that sort of thing with a SAW and M240 but I also know/knew that my automatic riflemen are highly trained and proficient with those weapons and won't shoot me in the back. And if an accident occurred we at least had body armor and Kevlars on.

But hey Natural Selection doesn't really apply to humans as it used to so it's kind of important that we allow the inferior specimens to kind weed them selves out. Unfortunately THESE retards could hurt someone else during they're antics. I would not want to be in the area if someone tries to mug one of these folks as I can reasonably assume that I'm going to catch a bullet as well.

Like you said... natural selection.

Was in the Finn army almost nine years and did all sorts of stuff but this looks like no brainie to me.

-KILLE- Jan

That uhh....actually looks pretty bad ass lol....**ducks4cover**.....

While it does look cool it is also f***ing insane to pull that type of shit in a live fire environment with those types of people in the scenario. Fire and advance tactics and room clearing efforts are rarely if ever done with live ammo and proper bullet protection is worn at all times. To watch these idiots handle a weapon makes me want to support gun control laws based on an IQ level.

I was never a Ranger, but was always taught to run behind a SAW when doing a flanking move. And when moving back and forth, to stay in my lane.

While it does look cool it is also f***ing insane to pull that type of shit in a live fire environment with those types of people in the scenario. Fire and advance tactics and room clearing efforts are rarely if ever done with live ammo and proper bullet protection is worn at all times. To watch these idiots handle a weapon makes me want to support gun control laws based on an IQ level.

Let's not forget there was someone with a camera in that room moving it around just waiting to get shot. I thought it was on a tripod at first, until it moved and I just *facepalmed*