Operation Flashpoint: Red River $29.24

Dawn of War II: Retribution $15

Blood Bowl Legendary Edition $13.59

BIT.TRIP BEAT $2.50

BIT.TRIP RUNNER $2.50

Test Drive Unlimited 2 $10

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale $5

Back to the Future: The Game $12.50

My only dilemma is: do I buy Witcher 2 now--because I would probably play it before summer ends--or wait until the Holiday Sale when it will be even cheaper? ($25 would be my guess, possibly $20).

I actually got it and I can tell you, The Witcher 2 is a Beauty. Very system demanding but graphic is amazing. If you played the Witcher 1 you know how beautiful the story is and how excellent is the way it is told to the player. On a side comment, watching Triss naked... Priceless :) lol....

A Must to Have.

You know what, STEAM reminds me of ?

DFS dinningroom furniture store

http://www.dfs.co.uk/

The endless SALES

My favourites: Ending soon, must go, clearance, limited offer, 50% off, double discount and the best... ENDS this Sunday !

Christmas, easter, spring, summer, winter, closing down, but they never do close down....

Next time steam has a sale check DFS, they too are having a sale every day, every week, every month...

logo.gif

love it! :winner_first:

If you do not own Battlefield Bad Company 2, Vietnam and SPECACT Kit Upgrade, STEAM has the whole package on sale for only $9.99 US. Great deal for those that wanted to wait for a lower price.

The Battlefield Bad Company 2 deal ends 7/3/2011 @ 1pm EDT, get it before its too late!

KF was okay, wasn't all it was hyped up to be though. Certainly not a L4D killer. It was more akin to CoD's zombie mode. But if you're into zombie games and want something different, it's a decent alternative. 10 bucks aint bad.

Today's Super Deals:

Tropico 3: $3.75

Torchlight: $3

Men of War: Assault Squad: $8.75

Bloody hell, Paradox complete pack reduced from £532.45 down to £54.99. Contains 80 of Paradox's games:

Mount & Blade, Penumbra Black Plague Gold Edition, Hearts of Iron 2 Complete, Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition , King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame, Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come, King Arthur: Knights and Vassals DLC, King Arthur: Legendary Artifacts DLC, King Arthur: The Saxons, King Arthur: The Druids, Europa Universalis III Complete, Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne, Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind, Europa Universalis III: Eastern - AD 1400 Spritepack, Europa Universalis III: Western - AD 1400 Spritepack, Knights of Honor , Take Command: Second Manassas, Elven Legacy, Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection, Hearts of Iron III, Hearts of Iron III: US Pack DLC, Hearts of Iron III: German Infantry Pack DLC, Hearts of Iron III: Japanese Infantry Pack DLC, Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Pack DLC, Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Music Pack DLC, Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard (expansion pack), East India Company, East India Company: Pirate Bay, Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Infantry Pack DLC, Hearts of Iron III DLC: German II Spritepack , Majesty 2, Majesty Gold Edition, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West, East India Company: Privateer, For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game, East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar, Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game, Rise of Prussia, Majesty 2: Kingmaker, Hearts of Iron III: Semper Fi, Hearts of Iron III Semper Fi: Dies Irae Götterdämmerung, Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland, Magicka, Magicka: Vietnam, The Kings' Crusade, The Kings' Crusade: New Allies, Elven Legacy: Magic , Elven Legacy: Siege, Elven Legacy: Ranger, Victoria II, Victoria II: Interwar Spritepack, Victoria II: Interwar Artillery Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Interwar Planes Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Old Vic, Victoria I Complete, Mount & Blade: Warband, Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, Ship Simulator Extremes, Ship Simulator Extremes: Sigita Pack, Ship Simulator Extremes: Ferry Pack, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, Commander: Conquest of the Americas - Colonial Navy, Commander: Conquest of the Americas - Pirate Treasure Chest, Woody Two-Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates, Cities in Motion, Cities in Motion: Design Classics, Cities in Motion: Design Marvels, Cities in Motion: Design Now, Magicka: Wizard's Survival Kit, Magicka: Nippon, Magicka: Marshlands, Magicka: Final Frontier, Magicka: The Watchtower, Magicka: Frozen Lake, Majesty 2: Monster Kingdom, Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania, Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game, Cities in Motion: Tokyo, Pride of Nations, Magicka: Party Robes

I think that would keep you occupied for several lifetimes!

i bought some games, Batman, CIV, just cause 2, far cry 2( i know it sucks, but for 5 bucks)

Batman Arkham Asylum is an excellent game, I loved it... now waiting for the sequel Arkham City, it will be Epic :)

Few days ago I got Assassin Creed Brotherhood. I have to say, Roman monuments are excellent!! I was roaming in the Colosseum yesterday, it is freaking perfectly the way it is in Rome! When you look at the city from the watching towers... is amazing!

I can recognize a few neighborhoods overthere. The river and the bridges are exactly where they are supposed to be. They did an amazing job! To me is like being home :)

WHY?!?!

There's no way you'll ever be able to play all of those in your lifetime, lol.

Believe it or not, I've actually "finished" about 100 games on that list. I'm talking about games that have a definite ending for a single-player campaign. Of course, some games I play just for multiplayer, and others have great replay value (Civ 5, for example) that I pick up and play from time to time.

As for the time-management skills that Zeno mentioned, I am retired. I do go to school for 25-30 hours a week, but other than that, I have no other pressing commitments. Things have been a bit busy lately due to a family emergency but now that things are settling down, I can easily see myself getting back to a 30-to-40 hours per week gaming schedule.

so bat what your saying is when I go to rome in november I should play AC brother hood prior to my trip and remember the roads??? thats to cool!

Well, believe it or not, i bought the DeLuxe version of the game which comes with a digital map of Rome (as for the game) and being born and raised in Rome andlived there 37 years, i was curious to match their reconstruction of roads and location with the real stuff... and I am IMPRESSED !

of course, is not perfect but there is a very good 80% matching with the real roads you can find nowadays there. Monument's location are correct and as i said also a couple of briges on the Tiber river are perfectly where supposed to be.

Colosseum is totally a real rebuilt, you will find it the same way as you see it in the game, i didn t see all tof the monuments so far, but as example, the Campidoglio is exactly the wa you ll find it there today. Check this out and be sure to look at that in Satellite view, and then compare in the game:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Keep in mind most of the monumets in Rome are in between 1200 and 2000 years old. The game is in 1500 so what you see there, for the most part is what you ll see going visiting Rome :)

Have fun :)

Well, believe it or not, i bought the DeLuxe version of the game which comes with a digital map of Rome (as for the game) and being born and raised in Rome andlived there 37 years, i was curious to match their reconstruction of roads and location with the real stuff... and I am IMPRESSED !

of course, is not perfect but there is a very good 80% matching with the real roads you can find nowadays there. Monument's location are correct and as i said also a couple of briges on the Tiber river are perfectly where supposed to be.

Colosseum is totally a real rebuilt, you will find it the same way as you see it in the game, i didn t see all tof the monuments so far, but as example, the Campidoglio is exactly the wa you ll find it there today. Check this out and be sure to look at that in Satellite view, and then compare in the game:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Keep in mind most of the monumets in Rome are in between 1200 and 2000 years old. The game is in 1500 so what you see there, for the most part is what you ll see going visiting Rome :)

Have fun :)

Wow that is very cool. I want to PM you on Facebook for places to go and where not to go. I need advice!! Im going for my honeymoon ;)

Be warned tho,Roman people arent the nicest of people in Europe,especially in traffic.

If you're on your honeymoon i'd go to Venice and or Florence b4 going to Rome.....