Spartans Home

ACE 1.9

Grizzly

For all the hooplah, 1.9 doesn't appear at the surface to include much more content from the list the only things I see of note are: New artillery system, M88A2 Hercules, Enable detonation of satchel charges individually, Rendering of tripwires for mines, stepped optics for tanks/apcs/heli, fixed the vehicle burn issues..

Was there something else coming in 1.9 that people were excited about?

LOL, Kalxen. New releases create an excitement amongst the ACE enthusiasts but the incremental value always seems small. Having said that I am happy to see such enthusiasm.

Needless to say the server is up and spartaace1.9 is on the download site. The Robert Hammer weapons pack has not been included yet but will be shortly.

ok...i keep getting a version mismatch on the CBA stuff. I'm able to load into the server but it gives a bunch of numbers and the last one it says I have is 147 and the servers number is 151. I downloaded the CBA file from armaholic but apparently it's the wrong version. Where can I get a newer version?

ok...i keep getting a version mismatch on the CBA stuff. I'm able to load into the server but it gives a bunch of numbers and the last one it says I have is 147 and the servers number is 151. I downloaded the CBA file from armaholic but apparently it's the wrong version. Where can I get a newer version?

Ok...I was looking at the wrong CBA file. It's working now.

Complete-Rifle-Ammunition-Guide-Comparisom.jpg

this is big 5 hours to download well ill be damn... looks like a full game download ..:( well i dont have that kinda time to be waiting

Edited by GySgt~SPARTA~

ok found out my problem my provider had decided to change there ISP in a last minute corp change over everything is fine and running better. should be done in 30 minutes..

• 2 weeks later...

All Islands with ACE etc

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" -nosplash -cpuCount=6 -mod=@sthud;@stmovement;@DC;@fallujah1_1;@Ovaron1.3;@lingor1.1;@ibrplants;@lingorunits;@brgafrica;@mbgbuildings;@SPARTAACEv1.9;@RHweps

How many cores does your CPU have? Mine has 6 just adjust mate.

Basic for missions

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" -nosplash -cpuCount=6 -mod=@CBA;@sthud;@stmovement;@DC