Spartans Home

Ghost Recon: Island Thunder in Arma2

Lightspeed~SPARTA~

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to get the files in the right place (lingor and Island thunder) and tomorrow night I will be home late and very tired. lots of my colleagues have been fired, and I have a double amount of work at the moment, so don't count on me yet. Friday evening should be better, but still need some help getting things in the right place first. i would like to come online early then and find some help first so people wont have to wait for me.... see you guys soon!

Forrester the first post in this thread is what you need

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7612

if you need help setting them up come on TS mate

• 3 weeks later...

Forrester the first post in this thread is what you need

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7612

if you need help setting them up come on TS mate

ok, did all that, but dont see where the GRIT missions are.

btw the pbo and bisign files in the lingor units v 1.0 are different than those in the lingor v1.1

are they all supposed to be lumped together in the addons folder in the @lingor folder?

Hey Bwana, glad to see you posting here. (Bwana and I spoke on TS - he's new, and came here after reading about Lightspeeds work on the PCGamer website).

The GR missions are hosted on our server and are mult-player, although you could download them from Armaholic I believe. The guys plan to play it tomorrow night.

As for the pbo - I believe you could put all of it into one mod folder @lingor.

You only need to download the missions if you want to play them in single player

I would recommend you don't put stuff in the same folder

• 1 month later...

thanx mate -

well im a bit burnt out from doing mission building so have started stuff but no motivation to finish.

however, i jumped on lingor the other day and decided that the map is sooooo good that i have to make another mission on it, however, this time i want to make one which involves a couple of hours of mission - just to enjoy the intensity of stalking your way through the jungle.