Spartans Home

Steam Holiday Daily Deals - CHECK IT OUT!

Phisher~SPARTA~

Just so everyone is aware, the Steam holiday sale starts now. I would only recommend buying when a game goes on the "Daily Deal" list, as often it can be marked down by like 80-90%. Check back everyday for new deals.

Today Only:

FEAR complete pack: $10

Portal: $4

F1 2010: $20

Titans Quest Gold: $5

Super Meat Boy: $4

The Oddbox: $13

LEGO Batman: $5

Fallout 3 GOTY: $20

Prince of Persia: 75% on all Prince of Persia games

Battlefield Bad Company 2: $7

Deus Ex complete pack: $3

Publisher Packs:

2k Mega pack: 81% - $80

THQ: 87% - $50

Bethesda: 55% - $70

Rockstar: 71% - $40

Eidos: 88% - $75

Epic: 80% - $15

TellTaleGames: 62% - $15

Valve: 86% - $25

Titan quest + the Immortal Throne expansion for £2.49, can't lose, 6 player Co-op + a level editor. Let me know if anyone want's to give it a bash, would be good to all start out at the same level :allgood:

I just bought Medieval: Total War + the Kingdoms expansion pack for $7.50. Can't beat that except I may not be able to play until it downloads next week. I'm also downloading the Stainless Steel mod since it was recommended many times on the site. Anyone else play this game?

Yes, let me know if you want to do some multiplayer.

Napoleon Total War and I think Empire Total War now also have multiplayer campaign mode, but Medieval just has multiplayer battle mode (which is the fun part, though it's still nice to have the campaign side too)

Also, when they have better deals on Napoleon/Empire Total War, I recommend buying them.

Titan quest + the Immortal Throne expansion for £2.49, can't lose, 6 player Co-op + a level editor. Let me know if anyone want's to give it a bash, would be good to all start out at the same level :allgood:

I just picked this up myself. $5, what the heck.

Ditto what Kal said. Downloading it now. I believe JackSeven has already been playing, I'm pretty sure I heard him talking about it last night.

- JHunter

Ok I am Downloading MEd II total war ....But I always get beat up on multiplayer in these games.

If I get some time between Christmas and New Years (kid's playing with toys, wife doesn't want to see me) I'll try to get on and we can figger this out together. MH6 can teach us. How many can play at one time MH? When you say you can do co-op against AI, is it like one person commanding a batallion each or something? I wasn't too impressed with the controls of the game, but I'm hoping I can get the hang of it at some point, since it's $7.

If I get some time between Christmas and New Years (kid's playing with toys, wife doesn't want to see me) I'll try to get on and we can figger this out together. MH6 can teach us. How many can play at one time MH? When you say you can do co-op against AI, is it like one person commanding a batallion each or something? I wasn't too impressed with the controls of the game, but I'm hoping I can get the hang of it at some point, since it's $7.

I think we can have up to 4v4, so we could do 3v3AI or 4v4AI if we get someone else. Each person commands their own army, army size/tech level is determined by host (though if everyone chooses the same nation you can think of them as battalions). Controls take a little getting used to especially if you are accustomed to generic RTS controls, but they're easy once you get the hang of em.

Ditto what Kal said. Downloading it now. I believe JackSeven has already been playing, I'm pretty sure I heard him talking about it last night.

- JHunter

I play TQ:IT, Grizzly and at least 4 others that I know actively play. It does not take much incentive for me to make toon number 34 :0)

I see that Amnesia: The Dark Descent is 50% off , it's probably one the best single player games i've played all year and is certainly the most atmospheric and the most nerve-wracking. Here's one lad live-streaming himself playing it; at first you think he's faking it but if you play the game in the dark with lights off and the volume up, you'll realise that his distress is genuine and quite amusing :lol:

The video contains a fair bit of light hearted cursing so to err on the side of caution it's probably NSFW

Linky

Highly reccommend this game :yes:

Edited by Rolf

With TQ:IT you can create as many characters as you want, your not limited like Lord of the Rings Online(which is free by the way and you only get 2 characters to create). I have 4 characters with different masteries and 4 or 5 mules to store my stuff in TQ:IT. Like Haj said hes got 30 somethin characters with who knows how many mules. So let know when anyones up for it and I can jump on in. On another note Dai is right it would be nice to start and try to stay around the same level or within -2 or +2 levels of each other because playing with a level 58 and a level 30 just doesnt work out for the best due the XP points are a bit off, its makes the difficulty harder for the level 30 guy and doesnt hand out enough xp for the level 58 guy.

J7

Edited by JackSeven