Spartans Home

Arrowhead Easter Egg

Hajimoto

I have captured something that game developers did not think people would find in Operation Arrowhead. While playing on the UK server EBE found the rarest of rare items in the game. Trying to help EBE out of his situation JackSeven soon felt the wrath.

Be warned this video could alter your opinion of Arma2 Operation Arrowhead forever.

Watch with caution.

[YT]gG6c10A-gMk[/YT]

cool.gif

Edited by Hajimoto

What happend ; I got the MHQ _2_ times on its side but managed to get it back on all four wheels again ,But then the server got its revenge after all ;So plan _B_ get truck and drive it in to ..

Plan _C_ get chopper and ..

Plan _Z_ tape it all and post it ..hahahah

THX ; hajimoto nice editing , i just knew you where the wright guy for the job when i asked you haha

If the video wasn't funny enough, you had to go and add "Yakkity Sax" (Benny Hill theme song) for some extra chuckles. Well done, sir.

Fans want to know when the next installment arrives.

Haha very funny! :thumbsup_anim:

Some more vehicle tomfoolery, this happened only when a certain player got into ANY vehicle, it had hydro's and would bounce all the time. Have you guys seen that before? :thumbsup:

Does this video have a total time of 3:22 but only plays for :35?? The hydraulic action was nice on that armored vehicle though!! thumbsup.gif

If the video wasn't funny enough, you had to go and add "Yakkity Sax" (Benny Hill theme song) for some extra chuckles. Well done, sir.

Fans want to know when the next installment arrives.

Thanks for the compliment United_States.gif