Spartans Home

ArmA II patch v1.07 Released - Servers updated

DaiSan

The new patch v1.07 is out now.

There are two flavours available:

1: Full Update patch (from vanilla install to v1.07).

Or

2: v1.05 to v1.07 patch.

There are also mirrors being updated from Here

Enjoy

I would hold off on installation until we hear when (and if) Zeno and the admins decide the server will be updated. No harm in downloading though :thumbsup:

Edited by Dai-San~SPARTA~

What you can do is copy your 1.05 version of ArmA 2 to another folder and then install the 1.07 version. That way you have two ArmA 2 versions installed at the same time. I did that with the 1.04-1.05 versions and I'll most likely do it with these until we here final word from Zeno what's going to happen.

Edited by DeltaSierra~SPARTA~

I am in the process of updating the servers to 1.07 now.

All the UK servers have been updated

The US servers are in progress

The update patch (1.05 to 1.07) is available here

http://www.legionofs..._105_to_107.zip

The Full Patch (1.00 to 1.07) is available here

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/Games/ArmA%202/Patches/ARMA2Patch_100_to_107.zip

The main domination server is up and running.

BIS added warfare2vehicles and moved some stuff there. Old mission.sqm files dont include the expression warfare2vehicles so they fail to load., the cure is to save the mission.sqm file in 1.07 editor and reload it to the server.

I have to sort out Sahrani domination

Thankyou BIS for wasting hours of my life for no good reason

All servers we commonly use are up and running.

Missions may have to be resaved under I.07 for them to work but we can deal with them on a case by case basis.

Cheers

Z

Thanks for the info Zeno. I'm at the moment patching up to 1.05 after my install got dirty and corrupt from Steam last night just shortly after you signed off TS yesterday....had to wait for Steam to redownload the flipping game....serves me right for not having a proper backup! Glad to know I can go ahead and patch up.

(BTW if you resize your partitions in windows 7, i.e. clone to a larger HDD, previous Win 7 Backup won't restore files for some god aweful reason) <_<

I'll see about working on an updated version of my Sahrani this morning and possibly have some files shortly.

Cheers for your efforts mate.

THX admins . :thumbsup_anim:

Tried it on saturday for just a sec it worx .WoHOOOO.

Everybody has a plan until he gets hit.

Quad-6600_2.4mhz

320HD 4gbRam WIN7x64

GT8800-512 @24inch