Spartans Home

New ATI drivers!!! 10.4

New ati drivers for the Radeon 5xxx series!!!! 10.4!! SHould fix long load times !!! no more waiting for ever!!! Ill let you know if they work

Sorry forgot link

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages...0-4-Hotfix.aspx

and this is where i found it

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefiel...-company-2.aspx

:) it works!!!! hell yeahs!!!!! 5-10 seconds load times!!!! for shizzel!! no more being last in the server

Edited by EMT

heh only put 10.3 on yesterday :D

4xxx out next week so i'll have to wait anyway :)

when is this wait period? the part when all the stats are loading inbetween rounds? and this is when you join and some sneaky dog has already got in and planted the bomb before you join?

Edited by PANiC

heh only put 10.3 on yesterday :D

4xxx out next week so i'll have to wait anyway :)

when is this wait period? the part when all the stats are loading inbetween rounds? and this is when you join and some sneaky dog has already got in and planted the bomb before you join?

Yes, exactly then. Right royal pain in the arse!

Usually takes me 20+ seconds to get in and as you say, the battles already underway with bombs planted etc.

Annoyingly my laptop, with an Nvidia mobile card gets in game in around 5 seconds. But there's a trade off with performance.

Roll on the 4xxx series update!

I never noticed a delay to get on server.

I m using 2 4850 CF and 10.3

Maybe is something related to class 5xxx cards ?

Nope, I have a 4870 and take on average 20 seconds to get in game. All the while I'm listening to TS3 and hearing what people are getting up to!

Well, i heard the 4xxx series is coming soon. But i have no idea when. All i know is that they are working on it, and that it actually works.

Yea the long load times are when the map is loading and i hear everyone getting into vehicles and planting, and everyone is asking...EMT spawn on me....And i respond...still loading. <_<