Spartans Home

Roles

• 2 weeks later...

Cute videos.

That medic business, I caught what he said about spray 'n pray. I've been spoiled by the suppressive element of ACE2 and ARMA2, I thought continuous LMG fire would keep a bugger's head down. A dozen times or so last night I learned that just isn't the case.

How then is the best way to employ the medic's LMG? (Seems like a strange combo anyway, MG and Medic. Maybe 'cause they both start with 'M'?)

I read on the official fourms about how the Nade launcher needs to be calmed down but the truth is that the LMG is

over powered because it gets more accurate the longer you hold the trigger which makes no sense.

Really? It didn't seem that way to me.

well the grenade launcher gets annoying because only the assault has that and alot of people like to spam that to hell which is annoying. The LMG the reason they dont duck down is cause they aren't used to have to wait at least a minute before they can do anything,

Really? It didn't seem that way to me.

well the grenade launcher gets annoying because only the assault has that and alot of people like to spam that to hell which is annoying. The LMG the reason they dont duck down is cause they aren't used to have to wait at least a minute before they can do anything,

There you guys go again trying to be all logical about a game which was designed for ten year olds who'd rather play video games than go outside and build a tree fort.

Good luck.